Championship fixtures

leytherz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bleep1673 said:

With respect to my auntie Minnie, can one of you moaning Minnie's supply a link to the fixtures instead of complaining all day?

https://www.rugby-league.com/championship__league_1/fixtures

and i'm working on a calendar upload file for MS Outlook if you are interested - I could do with someone to test it and double check stuff

22 hours ago, kiggy said:

https://www.rugby-league.com/championship__league_1/fixtures

and i'm working on a calendar upload file for MS Outlook if you are interested - I could do with someone to test it and double check stuff

Thanks I got it - I would help, but my internet's down for the foreseeable future due to lack of funds.

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

All the championship clubs should get together and tell the RFL that they are catagorically not playing the Easter midweek fixture and demand a rescheduling.

agree harry super greed  playing once over easter 

"A significant change in 2020 will see teams play once across the Easter Weekend, with player welfare at the heart of the decision." 

but part timers are playing two  so  for the championship

"player welfare isn't at the heart of the decision.

39 minutes ago, POR said:

"A significant change in 2020 will see teams play once across the Easter Weekend, with player welfare at the heart of the decision." 

Hypocrisy in action ?

1 hour ago, POR said:

You’re going to be really annoyed when you find out Super League and The RFL are two completely different organisations and it was actually The RFL that authorised two games over Easter and nothing to do with Super League. 

5 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

You’re going to be really annoyed when you find out Super League and The RFL are two completely different organisations and it was actually The RFL that authorised two games over Easter and nothing to do with Super League. 

It was actually the clubs who wanted two games over Easter as they thought they could get bigger crowds in 

On 22/11/2019 at 11:48, Impartial Observer said:

It was actually the clubs who wanted two games over Easter as they thought they could get bigger crowds in 

Easter is not on the following Wednesday it will have passed, crazy decision! 

47 minutes ago, Impartial Observer said:

I did mean in previous seasons when they were playing Friday & Monday

but in previous seasons everybody played two games over the easter period this time it's just the championship so much for player welfare

5 hours ago, POR said:

but in previous seasons everybody played two games over the easter period this time it's just the championship so much for player welfare

I just don't understand why SL who are full time can only manage one Easter fixture but mostly part time Championship teams can wether  and RL are different organisations or not. 

Archived