2020 Fixtures

AB Knight

First game for YCK is away at Toulouse. First home game, Bradford....should be a sellout if we are in the new ground by then.

Disappointed that there is now golden point, nothing wrong with having a draw in RL IMO.

860DC91F-DDAB-4B66-8D43-FB82301565CC.jpeg

Just now, YCKonstantine said:

Why are we playing Dewsbury away on a Wednesday night?

It looks like the traditional Good Friday/Easter Monday games have been replaced by Good Friday then the following Tuesday/Wednesday.

Clubs then have a game the following Sunday, plus we now have extra time so I hope clubs are going with bigger squads this season. 

1 minute ago, AB Knight said:

It looks like the traditional Good Friday/Easter Monday games have been replaced by Good Friday then the following Tuesday/Wednesday.

Clubs then have a game the following Sunday, plus we now have extra time so I hope clubs are going with bigger squads this season. 

How strange. 

Is the stadium definitely going to be open for the first game? Not heard anything and it seems to be running it close.

6 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

How strange. 

Is the stadium definitely going to be open for the first game? Not heard anything and it seems to be running it close.

Not sure. 

I just know there was a bit of celebration about ditching the Easter Monday game, what with most players being part time....but you now have the same amount of matches in the same amount of time (3 games in 9 days) plus potential for extra time in each one! Not to mention most players would’ve had Easter Monday off whereas now the majority will be working on the Tues/Weds before the game. Madness to me!

Anyway more positivity needed, good to start planning things around the fixtures. I’m pleased London away is on a Sunday, can make a weekend of it. 

1 hour ago, Nige Arro said:

1 point each for a draw and an extra point from golden 5 minutes.

Golden point extra-time will be available in all Championship and League 1 fixtures in 2020

When a game is level at the sounding of the final hooter, each team will take one point for earning a draw. A third competition point will then be made available to the first team to score in two five-minute periods of extra-time.

27 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

Why are we playing Dewsbury away on a Wednesday night?

FEV play toulouse away on the wednesday night after easter   ?✈️ ?

22 minutes ago, POR said:

Golden point extra-time will be available in all Championship and League 1 fixtures in 2020

When a game is level at the sounding of the final hooter, each team will take one point for earning a draw. A third competition point will then be made available to the first team to score in two five-minute periods of extra-time.

FEV play toulouse away on the wednesday night after easter   ?✈️ ?

Oh thats poor

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Cant see us playing London the day after the cup final when we will be playing Fev the previous day in the 1895 cup final.

Could be playing 3 matches in 2 days if we get to the Challenge Cup final. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 hours ago, AB Knight said:

Except for Bradford, Leigh, Whitehaven and Widnes who will still be playing GF and EM!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2019 at 07:41, georgeb1 said:

Downloaded the 2020 fixtures to my phone and tablet , thanks to the knights for this facility again???

How did you manage to do this?. When I go to the Knights website and follow the link to synchronize the 2020 fixtures to my calendar, I can only find the Stanza 2019 Knights fixtures.

Archived