Widnes H

Sheff A

Leigh A

Bradford H

London H

Swinton A

Dews A

Toulouse H

The Toulouse away fixture will not be suitable for a lot of fans I’d imagine, slap bang in school holidays so dearer flights etc. I’ll be saving my brass and stay at home. 

Im Fev and im proud

36 minutes ago, POR said:

interesting rams kick off at home against leigh on the friday night jan 31st as FEV play on sunday  and all easter monday games played on following wednesday

Thats because bradford play London on the sunday at Dews

18 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

The level of my pissedoffness at the date for this fixture has gone all the way to 11!!!

At least it’s just not me, it will probably save me a few pounds after Toronto twice this year!!!!! I missed Toulouse saving for the final

4 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Wonder if there was a chance that the two clubs could have got together to ask for the fixtures reversing.? Would make sense.

That would then mean Toulouse having to stay in the UK for 5 or 6 nights and then fly back to France for their home fixture the following Sunday. Why there has to be a midweek fixture at all is the real question!

25 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

That would then mean Toulouse having to stay in the UK for 5 or 6 nights and then fly back to France for their home fixture the following Sunday. Why there has to be a midweek fixture at all is the real question!

Players (especially part-time ones) on the Easter schedule:
"We hate having to play a game, then another 3 days later, then another 6 days later".
RFL:
"No problem, we'll give you a game, then another 5 days later, then another 4 days later. Sorted."

33 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Given what some Fev fans and players put up with at the end of last season then I would have thought a little bit more compassion wouldnt have gone astray.

4 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Players (especially part-time ones) on the Easter schedule:
"We hate having to play a game, then another 3 days later, then another 6 days later".
RFL:
"No problem, we'll give you a game, then another 5 days later, then another 4 days later. Sorted."

All quite bizarre since there are still going to be 2 fixtures on the Easter Monday! I'm assuming the free weekend of 23rd Feb will be for R4 of the CC, details for which are announced tomorrow I believe?

10 minutes ago, haskey said:

Even League Express thinks this scheduling of the Toulouse match is completely unfair.

I’ve spoke to loads of people since the fixtures came out yesterday and everyone is unhappy about this one even if they weren’t going to travel there anyway 

Im Fev and im proud

Archived