Fixtures 2020

elppaxr2i

20 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Does anyone happen to know if the "million pound game" is to be played on a neutral ground or is it still at the highest placed finalists ground as it was this season?

It's being played in Toulouse ?

On 17/11/2019 at 17:01, POR said:

It gets better rams playing their home game against the bulls at headingley in a double header leeds v wakey?

The York v Fev game on March 22nd is also a double-header as it is followed by Toronto Wolfpack v Wakefield.

Don't count your days, make your days count.

2 hours ago, Popsider said:

The York v Fev game on March 22nd is also a double-header as it is followed by Toronto Wolfpack v Wakefield.

Thank goodness I’m away for that one then ???

Im Fev and im proud

15 hours ago, haskey said:

Even League Express thinks this scheduling of the Toulouse match is completely unfair.

Ridiculously unfair, Fev getting the sh*ttiest of sh*tty ends of the stick yet again from the RFL. It's reasonable to assume they weren't impressed by our demolition of Toulouse in the eliminators, and happily this scheduling at least limits the chances of that happening again.......

On 17/11/2019 at 08:45, Fev1983 said:

Toulouse away on a Wednesday is terrible, looks like I won’t be going 

look on the bright side you may win squad builder raffle 

Rovers Centenary Squad Builder Christmas Raffle 

1st Prize – Trip for two to Toulouse ?✈️? ?

Sending Fev to Toulouse for a Wednesday night is ridiculous. Can only assume they think you guys like travelling after the crazy end to your 2019 season. (why do you think we let you win at LSV, in the play-offs??

The situation appears to have been brought about, by the commitment to prevent players playing twice in four days over Easter. I don't think any of the SL clubs, or League 1 clubs are doing that. Curiously Whitehaven v Leigh and Widnes v Bradford, are still on the Monday, after they have played on the Friday. (and there's no airport at Whitehaven!!) Why is that? Does the welfare of their players not matter either?

Yes TPH , This fiasco has now gone up a notch with MC venting his anger. Obviously us supporters have no influence but when the Chairman comes out and speaks his mind this should have some sway. BUT  don't hold your breath ?

Archived