Toulouse

jroyales

Thanks CC. Is there any more information, from those going, about where they are staying? It would be good if we were all together.

We have booked outward flights from Manchester to Carcassone and the a train to Toulouse and back via Dublin from Toulouse.

• 2 months later...

Bonne chance Oldham!

Look forward to seeing Oldham play rugby new team for us. I will be 50% cheering for Oldham today.

Wanting to catch up with James Worthington after the game. Hopefully Worthington has a magnificent game. I hope he is still as good as when he was with us at Toulouse. I miss worthington here being. 

enjoy your days here. Have fun in my city

see you there 

On 18/11/2019 at 21:33, thecrab said:

Was up for this trip before I found out it was early February, what a disappointment!

Cant say a few hundred quid for a freezin weekend with little chance of a win is appealing

16 degrees forcast today

That's 18 tries against us in just two games.

I'm trying to feel positive here but, I've got a feeling that it's going to be a long, hard, season !

It is hard for any team to allow to win when only one side is heavily used for whole game. Ball consistently used one side resulting in fatigue of players in game. Some players are used not in right way and miss chance skill to show, I notice as spectator. More of your advanced players need to allow time with ball more. Making game easy to read for players. I hoped really Oldham could bring game I disappointed with result for the city and your support. Let not result bad your weekend here. 

Forward look to the next meeting. Good luck with the rest of the season.

16 minutes ago, Pierre901 said:

It is hard for any team to allow to win when only one side is heavily used for whole game. Ball consistently used one side resulting in fatigue of players in game. Some players are used not in right way and miss chance skill to show, I notice as spectator. More of your advanced players need to allow time with ball more. Making game easy to read for players. I hoped really Oldham could bring game I disappointed with result for the city and your support. Let not result bad your weekend here. 

Forward look to the next meeting. Good luck with the rest of the season.

We have injuries so that does not help but yes another mauling today.

Its  hard when you have no money

Just now, OLD YED said:

We have injuries so that does not help but yes another mauling today.

Its  hard when you have no money

It is understand and always tough when happens. Should not be hard on result players did not give up and it is pride to be took. 

I see injuries have impact hard on Oldham. Again. I speak high of James Worthington as he only player I am familiar with. He is loss big for team, today his skill and impact would been missed deeply. I hope he is recover soon. 

although other players have potential plenty. I would look positives at performance, you have good squad lots of potential to go on. Forward

Archived