Any more?

Matty Wildie Bulls to Leigh

Shaun Pick Sheffield to Batley

Jason Walton to Dewsbury

James Thornton to Dewsbury

Will Sharp 'fax to York

(Chris Annakin Wake to Dewsbury)

8 minutes ago, Terrybill said:

A pointless topic a list of former players going to somewhere else from somewhere else and possibly direct to somewhere else from Featherstone . A list of names and clubs, wow can barely contain my excitement

Why bother looking and commenting then ?

That the idea of a forum is for discussion and comment,  the topic is simply a list of names and clubs no doubt other clubs could produce a similiar list of names possibly information would eventually  show the club with the highest player turnover but is of any real value it not really open to debate it's a list.

I read all the posts many atre interesting, some intriguing some weird and we can all comment along the way just as you have done to mine.

1 hour ago, Terrybill said:

That the idea of a forum is for discussion and comment,  the topic is simply a list of names and clubs no doubt other clubs could produce a similiar list of names possibly information would eventually  show the club with the highest player turnover but is of any real value it not really open to debate it's a list.

I read all the posts many atre interesting, some intriguing some weird and we can all comment along the way just as you have done to mine.

But it’s not a pointless topic is it just because it doesn’t interest you doesn’t mean it’s pointless . If it’s not of interest to you just bypass the topic no need to make a comment just for the sake of it .

4 hours ago, Terrybill said:

A pointless topic a list of former players going to somewhere else from somewhere else and possibly direct to somewhere else from Featherstone . A list of names and clubs, wow can barely contain my excitement

Cheers Terry. I look forward to your future posts! ? Up The Rovers.

How far back will this go! 1921 perhaps are only those that made the first team included do they have to had played a minimum number of games to get on this list, maybe a 'topic' to run and run with a players name and the club name,  oh heck the excitement I can barely contain myself 'til the next one pops up.

36 minutes ago, Terrybill said:

How far back will this go! 1921 perhaps are only those that made the first team included do they have to had played a minimum number of games to get on this list, maybe a 'topic' to run and run with a players name and the club name,  oh heck the excitement I can barely contain myself 'til the next one pops up.

No it won’t go that far back I doubt anyone that played in 1921 is still playing today .

2 hours ago, Terrybill said:

If you’re bored Terry. Suggest for your interest watch the Brexit debate on Sky News.

On 18/11/2019 at 21:15, Private Baldrick said:

?

To be fair if he does sign and gets anywhere back to how he can play we get one of the best forwards in the championship. His age probably isnt much of a factor either as he hasnt been knocked about for the past 4 years. Not a massive Sam fan myself but hes a very good rugby player hopefully with all the other stuff he has grown up a bit.

6 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

hopefully with all the other stuff he has grown up a bit.

He 'was' as daft as a brush. One hopes he's moved on from basic idiocy over the last few years. 

Never the most endearing of players and should have played at a much higher level for much longer.....

There have been many wasted talents in our game. He's on of them....... and I remember Ian Bell fhs?

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

He 'was' as daft as a brush. One hopes he's moved on from basic idiocy over the last few years. 

Never the most endearing of players and should have played at a much higher level for much longer.....

There have been many wasted talents in our game. He's on of them....... and I remember Ian Bell fhs?

Yeah seems much of wasted career believing his own hype. Often you see players have size and little talent or talent but not the size. Id put Dan Fleming in the having size bracket and Manning in the having the talent bracket but Sam certainly has both. He should have played SL for many years in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Terrybill said:

I bet you're a right laugh! 

Archived