Ex-Fev Player Watch

marklaspalmas

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Terrybill said:

exel spreadsheet preferably with a dash of colour and maybe a few approprite emoji's

I would just cut & paste onto here. I do like a good spreadsheet though. I tend to keep colour to an absolute minimum if at all. Im struggling to think of any appropriate emojis for such a list. Can you help out?  Player by player obviously.

9 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Probably the best of the gang of four John Bastian brought in from Batley.

That went well didn't it??

Flanagan, Hirst, Moore and Liam Walmsley (whatever happened to him?). Not quite Day and Harrison are they?

The funny thing is, the year we signed that quartet, we missed out on John Davies, who had been Batley's best player by all acounts that year.

Broke his arm Liam then embroiled in dispute with you at the time regarding treatment costs and contractual restraints. Think he wasn't allowed to play or leave etc...

Incidentally now a qualified radiographer and hung boots up last season. Good lad but obv his little brother took the meat 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Only Sam could spend 4 years out of the game and turn up for a club massively out of shape. You would have thought he would have been itching to get back.

Probably thought he wasn't allowed to exercise whilst banned. ???

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Only Sam could spend 4 years out of the game and turn up for a club massively out of shape. You would have thought he would have been itching to get back.

Only turned up like Murrell does every week

54 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

TBF there's being in shape and being in shape to play RL at Championship level.... particularly at 31 (almost 32), after 4 years out and unable to partake in any training with sports clubs until very recently. 

On 07/12/2019 at 08:42, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

TBF there's being in shape and being in shape to play RL at Championship level.... particularly at 31 (almost 32), after 4 years out and unable to partake in any training with sports clubs until very recently. 

Unfortunatley it seems he was in neither shape. TBF to Bradford it could be a good signing for them if they can manage to get him anything like as they will be scraping the barrel when it comes to players and we all know that Sam has the potential to be a very good player.

Archived