2020 Squad

MIG45

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, snoopdog said:

Looking at FB pictures he was training Tuesday also.

CT must have got him to change his mind and sorted stuff out from last season, definitely a great player to have back on board, 

I know it’s famous last words , and what’s  happened in seasons past but this time I’ve no worries . Chris has come across outstandingly well and knows the score with whats  needed . He will get it sorted and probably has already 

32 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Talking to haven fans at work. They’re gutted at the quality of signings haven are making. Really worried that the club doesn’t understand the jump in class needed.

I'd be disappointed if I was a haven fan but I'm not surprised. The better championship standard players will want stupid money to come up here. It can't be done on a budget. That's why I have said I think mid table safety  In that league is  currently beyond cumbrian clubs IMO 

37 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Talking to haven fans at work. They’re gutted at the quality of signings haven are making. Really worried that the club doesn’t understand the jump in class needed.

What’s your thoughts on the strength of your own squad wrt automatic promotion?

2 hours ago, town4me said:

I'd be disappointed if I was a haven fan but I'm not surprised. The better championship standard players will want stupid money to come up here. It can't be done on a budget. That's why I have said I think mid table safety  In that league is  currently beyond cumbrian clubs IMO 

Tend to agree with you. From what I understand there is not much difference in the money they receive for moving in to the championship so the budget isn’t that big. They appear to have learned from previous mistakes. It’s hard for both our clubs as winning teams attract people through the turnstiles but won’t come when they’re getting beat. The money for these players has to come from somewhere. The ones that complain the most are the ones that probably only go once in a while or when they’re winning. 

8 hours ago, town4me said:

They over-achieved last year on a limited budget, it was never going to be easy to put together a decent squad for the step up.

On 21/11/2019 at 14:09, JMB said:

CT must have got him to change his mind and sorted stuff out from last season, definitely a great player to have back on board, 

Think you’re getting Tyler Lancaster and Tyler Mellor mixed up there...

Archived