2020 Squad

MIG45

4 hours ago, MIG45 said:

Sacked.... and the right decision too.... what sort of kn*bhead goes out on a Saturday night and doesn’t turn up for a playoff game when there wasn’t a fully fit team anyway! Glad to get rid.

I think knobhead is a bit harsh sure he let himself and his teammates down,and the fans, but we have forgiven worse offenders than him, not saying it’s right just saying

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, MIG45 said:

Sacked.... and the right decision too.... what sort of kn*bhead goes out on a Saturday night and doesn’t turn up for a playoff game when there wasn’t a fully fit team anyway! Glad to get rid.

He's a young lad who made a mistake, if he was a serial offender I would agree. He is town through and through, find this really sad to be honest...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

8 hours ago, Town Army said:

In the past.

This is the current and the future and if that's the way we're going then I'm more than happy with it.

I’m not saying it’s right and agree with the decision, all I’m saying is calling names isn’t the way to go ,it’s hardly the playground

2 hours ago, anok4u said:

He's a young lad who made a mistake, if he was a serial offender I would agree. He is town through and through, find this really sad to be 

Not defending his actions at all but there is always 2 sides to every story and suspect he may have been led to believe he didnt have a future with town.

Anyway whats hapened is in the past, lets move on.

48 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Not defending his actions at all but there is always 2 sides to every story and suspect he may have been led to believe he didnt have a future with town.

Anyway whats hapened is in the past, lets move on.

Always 2 sides to a story, but to call the lad a knobhead without all the facts, we'll who is the knobhead 

30 minutes ago, JMB said:

Always 2 sides to a story, but to call the lad a knobhead without all the facts, we'll who is the knobhead 

Scott was only really playing when we were down on numbers. But knew where  the try line was, and 2 seasons ago in the play offs against Swinton when  we were down to the bare bones got a great try. Some people have short memories........

16 hours ago, MIG45 said:

Is this the same kn##head who nearly lost his life playing for your club,is he the same kn##head who has been at your club over the last few years despite being regularly overlooked for DR/loan/other players,dear me 1 mistake and he cops that rubbish from  a so called supporter.

39 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Is this the same kn##head who nearly lost his life playing for your club,is he the same kn##head who has been at your club over the last few years despite being regularly overlooked for DR/loan/other players,dear me 1 mistake and he cops that rubbish from  a so called supporter.

Well said ?

44 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Bang on. ????

11 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Would you like to elaborate so we can apologise for doubting you

Not on an open forum no... p.s. not turning up for that Hunslet game wasn’t his first “mistake” at town, he was very close to having his contract terminated under Pryce too.... However my judgement of him doesn’t just relate to his rugby career ??

1 hour ago, MIG45 said:

Not on an open forum no... p.s. not turning up for that Hunslet game wasn’t his first “mistake” at town, he was very close to having his contract terminated under Pryce too.... However my judgement of him doesn’t just relate to his rugby career ??

That’s fair enough marra you obviously have your reasons, I just think name calling on a open forum takes it a step to far, but happy to move on to the players signed for next year utt

On 23/11/2019 at 12:26, Marrafan said:

Tend to agree with you. From what I understand there is not much difference in the money they receive for moving in to the championship so the budget isn’t that big. They appear to have learned from previous mistakes. It’s hard for both our clubs as winning teams attract people through the turnstiles but won’t come when they’re getting beat. The money for these players has to come from somewhere. The ones that complain the most are the ones that probably only go once in a while or when they’re winning. 

I remember when Town and haven went down to champ 1 the crack was that they both lost £120k with no parachute payments. Has the amount they get changed? 

17 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

I remember when Town and haven went down to champ 1 the crack was that they both lost £120k with no parachute payments. Has the amount they get changed? 

Used to be minimum 150k in championship and everyone 75k in league 1 all changed I think now crack is haven are getting 30k more rather than 75k where as teams like york fev London and toulouse will be getting double or 3 times as much

20 minutes ago, havenhater said:

I'm sure one is a forward from cumberland arl on trial but Fran king I would have thought they had announced it unless he is on trial.

Is Walsh with the squad also? 

Yea Jonathan was there last night and in the training video at Maryport

Archived