2020 Squad

MIG45

55 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

I remember when Town and haven went down to champ 1 the crack was that they both lost £120k with no parachute payments. Has the amount they get changed? 

I read something similar to what Donald said in a league paper some time ago. Ive also heard that it is only £30k or so more. It seems to work that Haven and Oldham are on the least and the top teams get up to 3 times more. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, donald said:

Used to be minimum 150k in championship and everyone 75k in league 1 all changed I think now crack is haven are getting 30k more rather than 75k where as teams like york fev London and toulouse will be getting double or 3 times as much

Cheers ?

8 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

I read something similar to what Donald said in a league paper some time ago. Ive also heard that it is only £30k or so more. It seems to work that Haven and Oldham are on the least and the top teams get up to 3 times more. 

It's a joke. ?

22 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

The current structure and budgeting are some of the reasons the game is on its backside  top to bottom I.M.O

2 minutes ago, town4me said:

The current structure and budgeting are some of the reasons the game is on its backside  top to bottom I.M.O

Interesting to hear Nigel Wood say on Friday night that whenever a SL club fails to get a crowd of 10k then someone is paying for the shortfall Usually the backers, if they don't then it's a gradual slide into debt. Frightening. 

26 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Interesting to hear Nigel Wood say on Friday night that whenever a SL club fails to get a crowd of 10k then someone is paying for the shortfall Usually the backers, if they don't then it's a gradual slide into debt. Frightening. 

Very frightening.  Theres talk of bringing in a RU man to try and sort it out.

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Salford every week as good as they are

Just now, havenhater said:

Carter is similar to gabe fell if you ask me. Decent to have in the squad and can slot in anywhere in the backs

A good player but struggled with injurys over the past few seasons, 

On 24/11/2019 at 23:03, townie88 said:

I'd be surprised with the Frank King rumour. Sure hes in his early 30's. Wouldn't make sense to me. 

Dean Rooney (Ian's son) would be a great signing. Young and promising. However, the lad still has years of touring ahead of him. So probably unlikely 

Fran has now stud down from  the international game. Plus Dean is his nephew so, watch this space. 

Archived