2020 Squad

MIG45

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would be the remaining positions that need coveringin people’s opinion,definitely another prop or two,I think more cover in the half’s (Sammut ?) another back and a backrower, but the age old problem of keeping everyone happy. Just something to get a bit of crack garn 

5 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

What would be the remaining positions that need coveringin people’s opinion,definitely another prop or two,I think more cover in the half’s (Sammut ?) another back and a backrower, but the age old problem of keeping everyone happy. Just something to get a bit of crack garn 

Times and star saying CT lining 2 more signings  and in talks but there is no rush.  Two props needed IMO. olly and FFMM need replaced. Has penky definitely gone? 

On 30/11/2019 at 18:34, havenhater said:

I dont think penky was offered new terms and has been offered a few deals closer to where he lives.

Pretty sure penky has hung his boots up. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

On 30/11/2019 at 14:08, town4me said:

Times and star saying CT lining 2 more signings  and in talks but there is no rush.  Two props needed IMO. olly and FFMM need replaced. Has penky definitely gone? 

Why are we replacing fui? 

Hope your right Wonky.

I just look at the official Website 1st team squad as they have had plenty of time to update it and Fui Fui is still on there along with Carl Forber.On there we have 21 players but that includes fieldhouse who I believe has retired according to some on here but I think we still need 2 good Props and another Half back  plus a couple of quality loans players if we are to compete with the likes of Newcastle and Barrow this season.

Chris knows what he is doing and I have not felt this confident in a coach since Peter Walsh.

On 02/12/2019 at 12:40, Cumberland Sausage said:

Hope your right Wonky.

I just look at the official Website 1st team squad as they have had plenty of time to update it and Fui Fui is still on there along with Carl Forber.On there we have 21 players but that includes fieldhouse who I believe has retired according to some on here but I think we still need 2 good Props and another Half back  plus a couple of quality loans players if we are to compete with the likes of Newcastle and Barrow this season.

Chris knows what he is doing and I have not felt this confident in a coach since Peter Walsh.

Any signings on the horizon?

16 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

Let’s hope it’s the prop I was told about, we won’t be disappointed ?

Well don’t think Carl has put that much weight on in the off season 

Archived