2020 Squad

MIG45

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, IanMac said:

Everything you read from Chris Thorman appears to suggest that he is really happy the way pre season is going. There seems to be really good numbers at training with 21 or 22 signed on with signings still to be announced. He appears to have signed players who have really good attitude and are committed to the set up he is creating. I don’t think it is fair to say it’s not good enough again when he has obviously addressed the training issues and brought in players who he wants to work with. Whether that will be good enough to gain promotion in his first year in control, in what will be a highly competitive league, who knows, but hopefully we can look forward to some exciting times ahead in 2020. UTT

I meant its not good enough if we run out of players again.

History tells us 22 players is not nearly enough.

But a s you say Chris seems to have things in hand so in Chris we trust✔️

2 hours ago, townie88 said:

Sure the club throws us a kipper now and uses a cropped photo of someone totally different. The photo on social media is chris thorman. Just have to wait till tuesday ?

If they're announcing it on Tuesday they must know who it is now. So why not tell us now?

2 hours ago, Brookie said:

If they're announcing it on Tuesday they must know who it is now. So why not tell us now?

Newspapers. Today the N & S will have plenty of content from the weekends football etc so by doing it tomorrow they get a lead article and Town get the back page

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

5 hours ago, townie88 said:

Sure the club throws us a kipper now and uses a cropped photo of someone totally different. The photo on social media is chris thorman. Just have to wait till tuesday ?

That's correct and its been refreshing that they signings haven't been obvious from the photos this year

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

2 hours ago, gillmeister said:

Newspapers. Today the N & S will have plenty of content from the weekends football etc so by doing it tomorrow they get a lead article and Town get the back page

Thanks for the explanation, makes sense I suppose

5 hours ago, gillmeister said:

That's correct and its been refreshing that they signings haven't been obvious from the photos this year

And I think it’s been equally refreshing that the sellafied rumour mill hasn’t had a footing clue, hence no spoilt surprises

11 minutes ago, Bearintown said:

We need a mole in the 1945 club......

Even better if you join the 1945 club 

I'm a member and I've recieved some good content, and advance information on certain things.... But the main reason I joined was to do something a little bit extra to support the club and the people involved.

Every little helps as they say 

10 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Even better if you join the 1945 club 

I'm a member and I've recieved some good content, and advance information on certain things.... But the main reason I joined was to do something a little bit extra to support the club and the people involved.

Every little helps as they say 

Even better if a sense of humour returned to this forum ... just saying like?

It's a very worthy cause and is certainly helping the club plan as we can budget more accurately. 

The details are here. 

Take a look, you can join anytime and it's really easy to do so. 

http://www.townrlfc.com/the_1945_club_and_more/the1945_club_membership

The link to join is within this link. 

Big thank you to those who have joined so far and the supporters and business community who again have backed the club via purchasing season tickets, merchandise sales, shirt and player sponsorship. 

UTT

#ourtown 

Archived