2020 Squad

MIG45

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, miaow said:

seen a photo of him allegedly punching some poor guys face off

Maybe a idea to get the other side of the story before you start saying ( some poor guy) always 2 sides to a story, 

3 hours ago, JMB said:

Maybe a idea to get the other side of the story before you start saying ( some poor guy) always 2 sides to a story, 

Ok if you have both sides of the story was allegedly breaking his eye socket justified?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

5 hours ago, JMB said:

Did I say that I had both sides to the story? all I said was before making a comment like (some poor guy) always 2 sides to a story, 

Ok sorry fair doo's, I picked it up wrong.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

8 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

Ok if you have both sides of the story was allegedly breaking his eye socket justified?

I heard he'd broken someones jaw just shows how rumours get twisted, if he'd been a town player the jambos would be on here telling us every detail...thankfully he's not towns problem anymore so im not really arsed.

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Just got a message from my mates Downunder that  two young Aussie guys could be heading to Derwent Park.

One I know personally and is a big strong running forward who played for Illawarra St George's Canterbury Cup side and the other is a half back/full back and son (I think) of one of the Kangaroos famous twin brothers. ?

Young boys out to make a name and the forward turned down offers to play at Tolouse this coming season.

Both played in the Kiama Knights CRL Group 7 Grand Final victory in October.

Be interesting to see how they go if true.

50 minutes ago, yanto said:

Just got a message from my mates Downunder that  two young Aussie guys could be heading to Derwent Park.

One I know personally and is a big strong running forward who played for Illawarra St George's Canterbury Cup side and the other is a half back/full back and son (I think) of one of the Kangaroos famous twin brothers. ?

Young boys out to make a name and the forward turned down offers to play at Tolouse this coming season.

Both played in the Kiama Knights CRL Group 7 Grand Final victory in October.

Be interesting to see how they go if true.

Ooh, cryptic quizzes on a Saturday afternoon..... Sounds good if true. 

Looks like the half back will be happy we have a Morrisons supermarket.... 

29 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ooh, cryptic quizzes on a Saturday afternoon..... Sounds good if true. 

Was talking to the kid when I was in Australia in October.

He had just spent a season at Kiama after being released by St George and was heading to Tolouse this season.

A couple of hours ago I got a "cryptic message"  (Like your description so stole it ? ) from my mate who is a big St George fan and also played at Kiama Knights.

" Marra 95% sure both me and you will have two reasons to cheer Town next season"

Was midnight down there but couldnt leave it at that ..told him nothing been released here bla bla bla and he replied

" Yeah XXX and one of the XXX boys from Kiama are going over.Not 100% locked in yet but XXX pretty excited when I told him you used to play for Town.Great oppertunity"

As I say if it is going to happen the kid could do a good job for Town.

He was at St George a few years coming through their system ,but as you know very few make the first grade, but has a good pedigree.

The other kid has pace to burn and is if he is half as good as his famous "twin" family the he will be a gud un ?

But we will have to wait and see  if its happening .

1 hour ago, yanto said:

He had just spent a season at Kiama after being released by St George and was heading to Tolouse this season.

A couple of hours ago I got a "cryptic message"  (Like your description so stole it ? ) from my mate who is a big St George fan and also played at Kiama Knights.

" Marra 95% sure both me and you will have two reasons to cheer Town next season"

Was midnight down there but couldnt leave it at that ..told him nothing been released here bla bla bla and he replied

" Yeah XXX and one of the XXX boys from Kiama are going over.Not 100% locked in yet but XXX pretty excited when I told him you used to play for Town.Great oppertunity"

He was at St George a few years coming through their system ,but as you know very few make the first grade, but has a good pedigree.

The other kid has pace to burn and is if he is half as good as his famous "twin" family the he will be a gud un ?

So you gonna claim your 10% finders fee now ha ha. Sounds really good, must be a decent player to have been at St George. 

1 hour ago, yanto said:

Sounds good Tommo, tell your marra to get them on that plane ASAP! 

1 hour ago, havenhater said:

Any initials or names?

Off course I know the kids..but hey its just a very very strong rumour coming out of Aussie .....so no names .

Its up to club to present the boys if they are coming .

Can post the CRL G7 Final when Kiama Knights beat Jambaroo Superoos ..great names...then you can pick out who you want ?

Ok names ?

What I am hearing is( from the clips I have shown )Kiama 12 and 6 are heading to Town .

Big Tom Angel at 12 will do a great job and young Morris at six (from Josh and Brett Morris family) is a clever footballer.

Hoping the rumours are good and if they are you have two very young ambitious kids heading your way guys ?

Archived