2020 Squad

MIG45

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

League express predicting 6th place finish let's prove em wrong UTT

Blind guessing more likely . Those things fill a page in the off-season as a bit of fun but they’re totally pointless .

10 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Possibly to free up money for a half back? Donald seems to have heard the same thing.

First I've heard about it just thinking maybe Gillam got left out last couple if games last year and yesterday Bradley got in before him . Great young player if offered him youse would be mad to say no.

1 minute ago, havenhater said:

Has gillan had much game time? Always seemed to do a decent job to be fair but it's a prop we need not second rowers 

Him and Dowsett don't seem to have figured much pre season.

We have Curwen, Dawson, Scholey, Moi Moi, Caine Barnes can play there too and there is a good local prop that is training with the club also. Losing Tickle has left us a backrower short.

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

2 hours ago, town4me said:

Fuis back??? great news

Brilliant news. Obviously i want promotion but i also want to enjoy watching us and with the ball playing forwards and talented backs we have it should be entertaining. They may be in a higher league but i wouldn't be looking forward to watching Charlo's style of play.

18 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Possibly to free up money for a half back? Donald seems to have heard the same thing.

"If" they are that keen to free up money for a half back I'd be a bit more inclined to test their resolve than have the mentioned player

1 hour ago, Hatethejam14 said:

His fra brow you should know ?

I  didn't know and that's the

1 hour ago, Hatethejam14 said:

His fra brow you should know ?

I didn't know and that's the truth, 

3 minutes ago, Brookie said:

I'd have Gillam any day. And welcome home Fui

hopefully wont take Fui to long to get back in to full training, then its getting the match fitness back.

Archived