Jump to content
MIG45

2020 Squad

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

I remember when Town and haven went down to champ 1 the crack was that they both lost £120k with no parachute payments. Has the amount they get changed? 

I read something similar to what Donald said in a league paper some time ago. Ive also heard that it is only £30k or so more. It seems to work that Haven and Oldham are on the least and the top teams get up to 3 times more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, donald said:

Used to be minimum 150k in championship and everyone 75k in league 1 all changed I think now crack is haven are getting 30k more rather than 75k where as teams like york fev London and toulouse will be getting double or 3 times as much

Cheers 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

I read something similar to what Donald said in a league paper some time ago. Ive also heard that it is only £30k or so more. It seems to work that Haven and Oldham are on the least and the top teams get up to 3 times more. 

It's a joke. 🙄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

I read something similar to what Donald said in a league paper some time ago. Ive also heard that it is only £30k or so more. It seems to work that Haven and Oldham are on the least and the top teams get up to 3 times more. 

The current structure and budgeting are some of the reasons the game is on its backside  top to bottom I.M.O

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, town4me said:

The current structure and budgeting are some of the reasons the game is on its backside  top to bottom I.M.O

Interesting to hear Nigel Wood say on Friday night that whenever a SL club fails to get a crowd of 10k then someone is paying for the shortfall Usually the backers, if they don't then it's a gradual slide into debt. Frightening. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Interesting to hear Nigel Wood say on Friday night that whenever a SL club fails to get a crowd of 10k then someone is paying for the shortfall Usually the backers, if they don't then it's a gradual slide into debt. Frightening. 

Very frightening.  Theres talk of bringing in a RU man to try and sort it out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, town4me said:

Very frightening.  Theres talk of bringing in a RU man to try and sort it out.

Knowing the RFL it will be Saracens salary cap accountant 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Interesting to hear Nigel Wood say on Friday night that whenever a SL club fails to get a crowd of 10k then someone is paying for the shortfall Usually the backers, if they don't then it's a gradual slide into debt. Frightening. 

Salford every week as good as they are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be surprised with the Frank King rumour. Sure hes in his early 30's. Wouldn't make sense to me. 

Dean Rooney (Ian's son) would be a great signing. Young and promising. However, the lad still has years of touring ahead of him. So probably unlikely 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, havenhater said:

Carter is similar to gabe fell if you ask me. Decent to have in the squad and can slot in anywhere in the backs

A good player but struggled with injurys over the past few seasons, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/11/2019 at 23:03, townie88 said:

I'd be surprised with the Frank King rumour. Sure hes in his early 30's. Wouldn't make sense to me. 

Dean Rooney (Ian's son) would be a great signing. Young and promising. However, the lad still has years of touring ahead of him. So probably unlikely 

Fran has now stud down from  the international game. Plus Dean is his nephew so, watch this space. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JMB said:

Fran has now stud down from  the international game. Plus Dean is his nephew so, watch this space. 

What about his Spanish cousin, Juan? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dkw said:

What about his Spanish cousin, Juan? 

Think he will be selling programmes at Barrow this season, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, millomite said:

I recognise someone in the background of the image just posted on twitter

 

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...