Buddy can you spare a prince a dime?

Now that Andrew has decided not to work for the family firm how on earth will he manage? 

I assume that his other state handouts will cease? Or will the DSS call him in to see why he isn't seeking a job?

Of course he will have his £20,000pa RN pension to fall back on.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Well I can't help him out as my Mrs (in response to an email from our bank) has recently donated our life savings to a Nigerian prince(or warlord I forget which).  But not to worry as he is investing it into various schemes and in 35 years we,will be brewsted,apparently.......

1 hour ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Well I can't help him out as my Mrs (in response to an email from our bank) has recently donated our life savings to a Nigerian prince(or warlord I forget which).  But not to worry as he is investing it into various schemes and in 35 years we,will be brewsted,apparently.......

Perhaps Andy could make some money with a scheme to call people in Africa? " I am a Prince"

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Archived