News @ 11.30- Shaun Lunt signs

Batley Bob

Best news all year. Going into a season with only one recognised hooker is criminal. Shaun will get 15 tries alone and middles will go from pedestrian to effective!!!

Role on 26th!!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Quality signing in a key position. Well done Bissa & Signature Resin

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

50 minutes ago, coolie said:

I'd rather you have lunt than sammut 

?

Good signing

Heard hes going up til and towards Gawthorpe Coolie?

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Yes everybody, I'm delighted that we asked, satisfied?? Amazing how 1 bit of business can lead to an upturn in fan's views, confidence and hopes. 1 more signing along the same lines and I reckon we can set our sights on a better league position. Well done to the board, Rhino, Craig, Signature Resin and BISSA.

Archived