Toronto sign Singleton and Cunningham.

29 minutes ago, RayCee said:

The forwards need some stiffening but Cunningham was a surprise for me, not that I know much about him. Apparently they are both hard working types.

They are both better than what you have in the prop and hooking department 

1 hour ago, iangidds said:

I was wondering when they would start announcing other signatures, do they need 4 or 5 more quality players to compete?

London showed this year they could compete (albeit still get relegated) keeping their Championship squad with very few additional signings. 

Toronto completely ran away with the Championship, most of their squad should really have been playing in Super League, I think they will mostly now stick with what they’ve got, obviously Sonny Bill Williams is the big addition and will add a lot to their side. 

12 hours ago, RayCee said:

The forwards need some stiffening but Cunningham was a surprise for me, not that I know much about him. Apparently they are both hard working types.

Well thought of down here but surprised Wolfpack have signed him. Not a creative but decent pace and can play 80mins

Hope he plays enough to make it worthwhile giving up a starting place every game for us

5 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

London showed this year they could compete (albeit still get relegated) keeping their Championship squad with very few additional signings. 

Toronto completely ran away with the Championship, most of their squad should really have been playing in Super League, I think they will mostly now stick with what they’ve got, obviously Sonny Bill Williams is the big addition and will add a lot to their side. 

London signed 9 players in order to be relegated. Toronto have now signed 3?

Toronto's first choice side has a good tilt at staying up but if (or rather when) injuries strike, they have very little. No cover in the spine positions for one instance.

Archived