Something to hide Ralph?

There should be an investigation,though it would no doubt show Wood, Rimmer and the RFL in a bad way. Some awful decisions have been made that has cost the game millions and done nothing, but make life hard at trying to take the Bulls out the gutter.Bradford fans, member Clubs, the game want answers and rightly so. Wood,  Rimmer and the RFL dont want it,as it could Destroy them.

Why did the RFL waste millions with Odsal,  with its Milestone of cost and that needs big Investment in the hope any Bradford Team would always play out of it? Why did the RFL choose Chalmers over others with actual money and better track records? Has any crimes been committed? Plus a hundred other questions need to be answered. The game has been damaged in many ways and struggling to move forward. I hope the RL Media keep the pressure on Wood, Rimmer and the RFL and get info out on the Bradford fiasco.

With the RL unwilling to do anything, likewise the increasingly diminishing RL press perhaps this might be better approached from another angle insomuch as BMDC have involvement in the Odsal situation and plenty of people with far more skills than myself I might add love to investigate the workings of local authorities by FOIs etc. There's a definite stench about the whole thing and sometimes a trail can lead to all-sorts of facts emerging.

By the way, as anything else been heard about the RL Museum that was announced a couple of years ago as opening in Bradford?

If the 'negative' rugby league supporters are removed from the equation,it leaves an administrator Gary Pettit seemingly having some concerns,as well as individuals from the business world,some distance apart,even if some consider a union conspiracy.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/bradford-bulls/bulls-and-rfl-clash-over-troubled-bradford-1-6461780

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/bradford-bulls/bradford-saga-rfl-under-fire-over-handling-of-bidding-process-1-8337510

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jan/15/bradford-bidder-richard-lamb-rfl-rugby-league-amateurish

Are there any other governing bodies that has as many issues,repeatedly?

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

As a disinterested observer, looking in from the outside, with no personal agenda, no visceral hatred of Woods and Rimmer (unusual, I know , since it is de rigueur in certain RL circles to hate Woods and Rimmer)  I have these questions and comments.

1. Who, if anyone, (and how many) has made the call for a "public enquiry" ?

2. Who would be in charge of it?

3. What would be it terms of reference?

4. Who would pay for it?

5. How far back would it go?

6. Are people alleging incompetence?

7. or favouritism?

8. or wrong-doing?

9. What's this got to do with the Yorkshire Post and "journalistic integrity"?

Note: Public inquiries are set up by the government, under the Inquiries Act 2005, to investigate events which have or could cause public concern.  I doubt if what is alleged to be going on at Bradford cause public concern.

Archived