Supporters evening

Spike

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Excellent getting Connor in, O'brien comes with a good reputation so it will be enjoyable sering how he goes next season. 

Watched O Brien a  few times last season when playing for Egremont, very good player, but he was fantastic when playing for community lions in New Zealand, excellent addition to the squad. 

1 hour ago, Townie987 said:

Town fan or just trying to spike everything they do?

Town fan mate, always post comments on what I know to keep people interested, a lot of people to question it’s been quiet recently and I post something and my integrity towards the club comes into question? Find it quite offensive on my behalf if you mean it softly then that’s fine were all open to statements...but It’s not the case I’m all for town through and through, apologies if I’ve caused a problem but end of the day Chris is the way forward and up the town 

1 hour ago, LancashireTown said:

Town fan mate, always post comments on what I know to keep people interested, a lot of people to question it’s been quiet recently and I post something and my integrity towards the club comes into question? Find it quite offensive on my behalf if you mean it softly then that’s fine were all open to statements...but It’s not the case I’m all for town through and through, apologies if I’ve caused a problem but end of the day Chris is the way forward and up the town 

Town fan or not, always overly keen to get one up on the club and beat them to imminent announcements. Why is that? Why not let the club do their thing?

29 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

No word so far marra, but it’s only early yet plenty time for a few more hopefully, great night ,  if Declan puts as much in to playing as he sings we are sorted.          I think ??

Couple of new faces in the crowd tonight hopefully they will be signing soon to (and I'm not saying who they are before anyone asks ?

Archived