Does anyone have stats on the Batley Dewsbury derby

Scott Sinfield

Head to head BSJ, even someone as dumb as a state educated oink like me cud figure that out

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Head to head BSJ, even someone as dumb as a state educated oink like me cud figure that out

Ah you kids with your fancy rock and roll talk!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

15 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Do you know anyone who might know the head to head. You see I asked last week was the most played rugby league fixture and this was mentioned. Wigan st Helens have met 325 times I doubt this tops it

Batley have never been beaten by Dewsbury....

And they know it ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

6 hours ago, Scott Sinfield said:

Do you know anyone who might know the head to head. You see I asked last week was the most played rugby league fixture and this was mentioned. Wigan st Helens have met 325 times I doubt this tops it

You need to contact Batley heritage 

https://www.gallantyouths.co.uk/about-the-project/

IMG_0583.JPG

4 hours ago, coolie said:

I take it that

Because we dont keep a record

We're behind ?

I suspect its not as bad as we think!  I think we did them twice in 2018 even. The problem is my memory only saves losses.  I  suspect that  if we could check it would be around 50:50....

9 hours ago, coolie said:

I'll sacrifice boxing day

For 2 points at Blackpool ?

? Think on that when you're walking home mate ?

11 hours ago, distantdog said:

was it? I thought it was at your place, when Ben Fisher played his one and only game for us. Wouldn't that make it an 'odd' year?

Of course I readily admit that I could be wrong.

I remember it was at ours, ou could be right then it might have been 2011. I just remember Ayden Faal went to Batley the year after.

Ahh tha camo strip or should that be Argghh the camo strip ?

On 25/11/2019 at 03:45, Scott Sinfield said:

Not stats , but a good review 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jul/24/dewsbury-rams-batley-bulldogs-local-derby

IMG_0583.JPG

Archived