B Mc 5 Year deal

RayCee

4 hours ago, RayCee said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/50561937

Toronto in it for the long haul.

GOOD NEWS...WE NEED A RECOGNIZED COACH FOR A GOOD SPELL TO ORGANIZE THINGS....

This RL sure has a lot of roster changes and changes of every sort when compared to other  NA sports...I realize that that is just part of the raison d'etre.  I like the stability angle, not changing every second week!

On 26/11/2019 at 18:02, Kayakman said:

GOOD NEWS...WE NEED A RECOGNIZED COACH FOR A GOOD SPELL TO ORGANIZE THINGS....

This RL sure has a lot of roster changes and changes of every sort when compared to other  NA sports...I realize that that is just part of the raison d'etre.  I like the stability angle, not changing every second week!

Is that not a consequence of a) the low salary cap, leading directly to b) 1 or 2-year contracts, because c) several teams are always hovering dangerously in the relegation zone, which refers them back to (b). It all seems a pretty strange way to run a sports league to us but they seem to love it.

9 minutes ago, TIWIT said:

Is that not a consequence of a) the low salary cap, leading directly to b) 1 or 2-year contracts, because c) several teams are always hovering dangerously in the relegation zone, which refers them back to (b). It all seems a pretty strange way to run a sports league to us but they seem to love it.

I never thought about it that way to be honest...I think you are correct!

That explains the whole thing in a nutshell...that is why it is so odd compared to the other pro sports!

To wit I say, "Well done Tiwit!"

Archived