Missing Post

RoryBel

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was removed because some of the comments were a bit  over the top. I hasten to add that these were comments from  a couple of Swinton supporters who unfortunately started name calling each other. I must point out that a lot of comments from other Swinton supporters were informative and helpful. It's a pity that a couple of people spoilt it.

14 hours ago, Pedro said:

I think it was removed because some of the comments were a bit  over the top. I hasten to add that these were comments from  a couple of Swinton supporters who unfortunately started name calling each other. I must point out that a lot of comments from other Swinton supporters were informative and helpful. It's a pity that a couple of people spoilt it.

If that's the case Pedro, why didn't they just remove the offensive posts. I to was looking forward to a catch up and noticed yesterday that the entire thread had been removed.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

I do think John Drake?  is a bit quick on the buzzer.  The Lions fans are emotive and they expressed that.  However Hornets are at the last chance saloon in some ways and Andy Mazey with others could be the way forward.

What is a definite is the Chris Hamilton model works for a very very very limited audience and the supporter led concept is not sustainable long term.  The evidence of the supporter led model is not a dig at the good people involved at Hornets but the books were balanced by Paul and the shared stadium ownership model went west, so all in all people bailed out as it failed.

This morning I have recieved a private message off our ex Chairman threatening me with legal action. Apparently you are unable to have an opinion on a person and I have just provided a statement that was made by them on a public forum.

The World has gone mad! This sport is doomed.

14 minutes ago, ste 81 said:

This morning I have recieved a private message off our ex Chairman threatening me with legal action. Apparently you are unable to have an opinion on a person and I have just provided a statement that was made by them on a public forum.

You've had a threat of legal action! Oh my word! This is beyond ridiculous. What does this entail? I feel for you. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for us! 

Harold 

God knows to say I am disgusted is an understatement and I will fight this as much as I need to. I can understand if people are threatening peoples family's and them personally but just because you disagree with someone opinions and you are just stating facts.

This has drawn a line in the sand for me and I will be walking away from the sport.

28 minutes ago, ste 81 said:

God knows to say I am disgusted is an understatement and I will fight this as much as I need to. I can understand if people are threatening peoples family's and them personally but just because you disagree with someone opinions and you are just stating facts.

This has drawn a line in the sand for me and I will be walking away from the sport.

Come join us at Toronto!..we will take your down downtrodden and  your disillusioned...when you have nowhere else to turn in RL come join us at Toronto...the land of the forsaken dreamers who talk about what can be done...and then do it!  Be a part of something new and special...be an agent for change.

"Full Pack Attack!"

4 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Come join us at Toronto!..we will take your down downtrodden and  your disillusioned...when you have nowhere else to turn in RL come join us at Toronto...the land of the forsaken dreamers who talk about what can be done...and then do it!  Be a part of something new and special...be an agent for change.

"Full Pack Attack!"

Oh yes that international expansion.....Done such wonderful things for the game....like for the first time in several years no north american representation in the forthcoming world cup.

Shame you couldnt have cobbled a team together ...they could have held their training camp at leigh.

Agent for change my ass!

11 minutes ago, Anita Bath said:

Oh yes that international expansion.....Done such wonderful things for the game....like for the first time in several years no north american representation in the forthcoming world cup.

Shame you couldnt have cobbled a team together ...they could have held their training camp at leigh.

Agent for change my ass!

You've got to try and shed this negative attitude Anita...its not doing you any good whatsoever.  Be more like Ste 81 and you should reread his comment above yours.

Remember that when you are a groundbreaking agent for change it is never easy...you have to be brave.

Shed you negative Karma Anita!...turn that old complaining book to a new page!...a new age is dawning!..."THE AGE OF THE WOLFPACK!"

Can I  count you in Anita (remember you have to be brave though)?

55 minutes ago, ste 81 said:

Hang on Ste, that isn't the attitude to have. You cannot let the chairman of another club make you walk away. As much as I dislike Swinton I understand we need the traditional derby games! 

1 hour ago, ste 81 said:

Bloody hell hope he doesn't upset 100% Hornets, they gave our last chairman enormous grief??

1 hour ago, Hornets Nest said:

The quicker the new era at Hornets starts the better get the vote done and move on - nik of time stuff.

Thank god the end is in sight for those AGM's in it's current format.

Something needs to change but it looks like we are out of the frying pan into the fire! Why are egos so important to some people! 

To be honest these things can get out of hand.  Owen Oyston and his son a case in example.  My Mazey does need to remember you will be challenged on potentially changing the name of a sporting institution like Swinton.  However flip it over and he is not far wrong when Mazey says these clubs change or die.

You couldn't make it up, I copied a post over from a public forum and apparently because I have also given my personal opinion of him to the Rochdale fans and he disagrees it's defamation of character.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wasn't singing his praises ?

Archived