2020 Squad so far...

RoryBel

Believe Scott Moore is signing back on for you guys 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, The Collector said:

Hi 

Hi Big Doug 

Players signed so far:

Jordan Syme

Luke Fowden

Callum Ogden

Jimmy Connoughton

Lewis Sheridan

Declan Sheridan

Sean Penkywicz

Seta Tala

Ben Calland

Shaun Ainscough

As I understand it more signings will be announced before Christmas  

Hope this helps

Looks like we may need the new board to pull on a shirt at this rate! 

Harold 

WorrieDaleFan = One of our resident idiots on the wind up.

Been told by private message the IP address matches another poster on these forums but haven’t a clue what that means.

Don't fall for it, you seem to be building nicely now.

See you guys on the 12th when we hand you yet another beating ?

All the best ?

16 hours ago, Big Doug said:

If our first friendly is on the 5th Jan so what does our squad look like. The deafening silence  Is a little worrying. Anybody know who we have signed up ?

What deafening silence Big Doug ? I agree, and I cannot find a definite list of players signed by the club but Times are changing. Since the new consortium received  the backing of the supporters on 10th December the club website has released daily news on rugby related matters, The facebook and twitter feeds are constantly alive with positive news. 5 class players ( at Hornets current level) have been signed and announced in the past week plus additions to the backroom staff. Remember that ownership has not been ratified yet and apparently the final formalities will take place in January. I think we can expect the good news to flow when change of ownership is complete. But for now Player signings Like Penky, Ainscough, Calland and the Sheridan brothers in the last six days is a pretty good return. No doubt it will be a tough slog this season for the club but a lot of clubs in this league will be nervously watching what Hornets are doing now. 

1 hour ago, Rampant Lion 59 said:

WorrieDaleFan = One of our resident idiots on the wind up.

Been told by private message the IP address matches another poster on these forums but haven’t a clue what that means.

Don't fall for it, you seem to be building nicely now.

See you guys on the 12th when we hand you yet another beating ?

All the best ?

Look idiot I do not know who you think you are. You come on here after causing trouble on your own site to have a pop at me. I have not been overly critical but I have been cautious. For some reason you want Swinton to fail. Now for someone that says they supports that club, that is a strange thing to want. I am unaware of what you mean when you say IP address but I assure you that if you're getting your friends to look up my address I will be informing the police of this as the last thing I need is to having bullies such as yourself turning up at my door. I may be old but trust me you do not wish to cross me. Idiot. 

See you next season

Harold. 

Okay so I have gone away had a lovely cup of tea made for me by my loving wife and I have calmed down a little but now.  I have done a google search and it seems that you cannot find my exact address from my IP address without some serious reason for doing so and I would suggest my posts are cautious not offensive or illegal. So Mr R Lion I put this question back to you, why does it offend you so much that I am cautious about the intent of the new board, as I have stated your a Swinton fan who liked the old board but your still a Swinton fan. So if youve got the guts answer these questions. 

1) Why do I bother you so much? 

2) Why done me being cautious offend you so much? 

3) Are you doing this to blindside other Hornets fans so the new board can ring wholesale changes to out club like name changes etc using you as there poster boy?

Over to you Mr R Lion my irrational friend. 

Harold 

57 minutes ago, WorrieDaleFan said:

Look idiot I do not know who you think you are. You come on here after causing trouble on your own site to have a pop at me. I have not been overly critical but I have been cautious. For some reason you want Swinton to fail. Now for someone that says they supports that club, that is a strange thing to want. I am unaware of what you mean when you say IP address but I assure you that if you're getting your friends to look up my address I will be informing the police of this as the last thing I need is to having bullies such as yourself turning up at my door. I may be old but trust me you do not wish to cross me. Idiot. 

See you next season

Harold. 

Tut tut.

Losing your cool Harold, not good for the old blood pressure.

Mary needs to keep you away from the keyboard for a while. 

48 minutes ago, WorrieDaleFan said:

Okay so I have gone away had a lovely cup of tea made for me by my loving wife and I have calmed down a little but now.  I have done a google search and it seems that you cannot find my exact address from my IP address without some serious reason for doing so and I would suggest my posts are cautious not offensive or illegal. So Mr R Lion I put this question back to you, why does it offend you so much that I am cautious about the intent of the new board, as I have stated your a Swinton fan who liked the old board but your still a Swinton fan. So if youve got the guts answer these questions. 

1) Why do I bother you so much? 

2) Why done me being cautious offend you so much? 

3) Are you doing this to blindside other Hornets fans so the new board can ring wholesale changes to out club like name changes etc using you as there poster boy?

Over to you Mr R Lion my irrational friend. 

Harold 

As I say someone privately messaged me re your IP address but I wouldn’t know if this is true or not. 

By your reaction it has clearly hit a nerve...

5 hours ago, WorrieDaleFan said:

lack of depth in our 10 man squad haha. 

Just read - r-e-a-d - slowly Joe90’s posting, or look at the club web page for more details, on our excellent signing Sam Freeman from Widnes.  Then, as they say, as Hornets do,  buzz off and get a life!

Ex Thatto Heath loose forward and captain Andy Lea steps up to Hornets.

Welcome to the fold.

https://t.co/tIbunLXtNp

On Andy’s captaincy of Lancashire v Cumbria 2019 ——-“Head coach Craig Farrimond said: “Andy has played for Lancashire before and he plays for my club Thatto Heath. 

“What you get with him is a no-nonsense approach. Whatever he says, he does. 

“He’ll take those carries in, he’ll be in every tackle. He’s got the best hands I’ve seen from a forward outside of the professional game and he makes the job easier for coaches.”

Archived