Festive Song

Blue Pike

I'm hoping that after a couple of months into the season we'll all be singing another song that's always on the telly at this time of year:

"Consider yourself at home

Consider yourself part of the furniture"

How about: League kindly light lead thou us on. The night is dark and Carr is far from home, J.W. lead us on.  Give us DR until the ops are done, lead thou us on. Keep thou our feat way up on high and done, with a final spot that shines in the sun.  

1 hour ago, jamescolin said:

How about: League kindly light lead thou us on. The night is dark and Carr is far from home, J.W. lead us on.  Give us DR until the ops are done, lead thou us on. Keep thou our feat way up on high and done, with a final spot that shines in the sun.  

Good un. Tis the season to be merry  as they say but theres alot of bar humbugs on here.

How about 'OURLEIGH one morning just as the sun was rising I heard a supporter singing in the valley below. OH! Don't deceive me OH never cheat me how could you treat a poor leytherz so?  

8 hours ago, leytherz said:

how about goin down by the monkees

I you think that's what will happen to your team, you sing it. It's a free world. ?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

• 4 weeks later...

Just had a thought for a chant for the new season. To the tune of Hi Ho its Off to Work we Go.

2-0-2-0 Its up the League we go, With a team that's slick and very very quick, High- Ho, High Ho.

Quck and to the point. What do you think?

2 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Just had a thought for a chant for the new season. To the tune of Hi Ho its Off to Work we Go.

2-0-2-0 Its up the League we go, With a team that's slick and very very quick, High- Ho, High Ho.

Quck and to the point. What do you think?

Good stuff. At least I will appreciate your post as some on here haven’t got a sense of humour. Happy new year. Good health. 

Archived