New shirt for 2020

clifford

The crest on the shirt is a hybrid of the Trumpton Shield and the Town Crest.  We've got different shades of red going on that doesn't work to my eyes.

Anyway, the Trumpton Shield falls at the first hurdle.   Supposed to be a new branding for the club but found wanting on social media and now doesn't appear on the 2020 shirt.  

A failed exercise.  Get it binned.

Having said that, the shirt's great, just the ticket.  I'd have had more donkeys on though.

I don't know, there's a bulletin that comes out from the RFL in the week leading up to games and it stipulates there which strip we'll be playing in.  I don't know whether that's an instruction or it's Oldham's decision.

I also suspect that since we have to have two strips, since they take a battering, we may as well get best use out of both sets.

I'd prefer red/white hoops at home, blue/white hopes when away if there was a clash.  

Archived