The Wiggles - Wolfpack fans

Copa

Not as catchy as their "Shock the World " (USA Rugby League) which must hold the record for the most mentions of Rugby LEAGUE in a video and with over 3.7 million views is it bizarrely the most watched RL video ?

14 minutes ago, Yosser said:

Not as catchy as their "Shock the World " (USA Rugby League) which must hold the record for the most mentions of Rugby LEAGUE in a video and with over 3.7million views is it the most watched RL video ?

Not quite the clip you intended to post, right? Still, can't knock a bit of Babymetal.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

18 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Not quite the clip you intended to post, right? Still, can't knock a bit of Babymetal.

Would the Wiggles fight a man with a perm?

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

32 minutes ago, ojx said:

Since Toronto have been been promoted, have the TWP created more exposure for the sport than SL has generated in the last two decades?

I think Ben Flower gave SL an enormous amount of exposure in 2014. It wasn’t the sort of exposure they wanted though.

48 minutes ago, ojx said:

Since Toronto have been been promoted, have the TWP created more exposure for the sport than SL has generated in the last two decades?

Not quite 20 years, there was a lot of exposure at the start of SL, but you have a point. 

6 hours ago, Johnoco said:

Yeah whatever. 
Get back to us when these so called Wiggles  come up with something close to ‘Time flies by when you’re a driver on a train’.?

Now, now, my dear boy, my response was to the comparison with Play Away ?

But I do agree that your reference to Chigley along with Camberwick Green and Trumpton that was part of the Trumptonshire Trilogy was most clearly a cut above The Wiggles.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Not quite 20 years, there was a lot of exposure at the start of SL, but you have a point. 

The start of SL was rather more than 20 years ago.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you’d had to pay for the positive exposure of rugby league that Toronto have managed to get us, it would probably be of the order of the entire SLE marketing budget for a decade. The elevation of our brand value as a result is hard to quantify but it’s not insignificant. The proof will be in the value of future TV and sponsorship deals across the board of course. 

2 minutes ago, Mushy said:

If you’d had to pay for the positive exposure of rugby league that Toronto have managed to get us, it would probably be of the order of the entire SLE marketing budget for a decade. The elevation of our brand value as a result is hard to quantify but it’s not insignificant. The proof will be in the value of future TV and sponsorship deals across the board of course. 

Although to be fair Toronto have paid for a lot of this exposure either directly or indirectly of course. SBW doesn’t come cheap! 

Archived