The last decade..................

Therein73

Saw a thing on Rams Twitter page about favourite moments of the last decade............. So, pinching that theme, I wondered what people's best RAMS memories were from the last ten years. ???

My 1-2-3 would be:

Beating Bulls in the Challenge Cup after one Bulls prat shouted out "Come on Bulls, put this lot in their place"........... Priceless ?

The play-off win at Halifax ..........Probably THE best performance of Morrison's reign

The Reserves Play Off Final win against Leigh at Leigh......... superb team effort from a squad that was a pleasure to watch all that season

Other considerations........... The Lewis Heckford drop goal to give us victory over the Dogs in the Challenge Cup  Beating Sheffield at home, first game of 2018 season: Victory over Batley in Ned Kelly's first game (I think) at home (in his 2nd spell): A superb performance to beat Toulouse at home - after the 'Masters' curtain-raiser.....

1 hour ago, Therein73 said:

Saw a thing on Rams Twitter page about favourite moments of the last decade............. So, pinching that theme, I wondered what people's best RAMS memories were from the last ten years. ???

My 1-2-3 would be:

Beating Bulls in the Challenge Cup after one Bulls prat shouted out "Come on Bulls, put this lot in their place"........... Priceless ?

The play-off win at Halifax ..........Probably THE best performance of Morrison's reign

The Reserves Play Off Final win against Leigh at Leigh......... superb team effort from a squad that was a pleasure to watch all that season

Other considerations........... The Lewis Heckford drop goal to give us victory over the Dogs in the Challenge Cup  Beating Sheffield at home, first game of 2018 season: Victory over Batley in Ned Kelly's first game (I think) at home (in his 2nd spell): A superb performance to beat Toulouse at home - after the 'Masters' curtain-raiser.....

2009 unbeaten - happy days.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived