Greg returns

Maureen T-k

On 06/12/2019 at 04:52, Graham said:

Great lad. Always on the ball loved by the Rovers’ faithful.

didnt do himself any favours by announcing he was off to leigh the day we played them in that final at headingley, but he used to chat to fans in the clubhouse and  his family used to chat on social media so the right on brigade will still love him

4 minutes ago, gingdong said:

didnt do himself any favours by announcing he was off to leigh the day we played them in that final at headingley, but he used to chat to fans in the clubhouse and  his family used to chat on social media so the right on brigade will still love him

T.it! ?

Wasn’t Greg the player who got injured and the Club spent lots of time and money getting him fit after his injury only for him to stick twos up and leave for another Club or am I wrong and it was someone else , if so who was that player who acted dispicably.

1 minute ago, Blue Pike said:

Wasn’t Greg the player who got injured and the Club spent lots of time and money getting him fit after his injury only for him to stick twos up and leave for another Club or am I wrong and it was someone else , if so who was that player who acted dispicably.

I think you're thinking of Sam Smeaton, who left for Sheffield. It came out that Greg was leaving us for Leigh, the day we faced them in the 2014 Grand Final. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

T.it! ?

I agree with Suggy. Most people on here ( not you Robin ) haven’t been in his company.I have a few times and like the bloke. His posts may upset a few on here but he calls a spade a spade and is Fev through and through and a pleasure to be with ,long may he continue. ???

2 hours ago, gingdong said:

His family still keep in contact and have always done with us right on brigade ???

Im Fev and im proud

3 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

I agree with Suggy. Most people on here ( not you Robin ) haven’t been in his company.I have a few times and like the bloke. His posts may upset a few on here but he calls a spade a spade and is Fev through and through and a pleasure to be with ,long may he continue. ???

He only does it to wind folk up, I’ve known Suggy years ???

Im Fev and im proud

12 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Can't say as I know him!?

Archived