Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

Quickfire Q & A with Jarrod Sammut

Maltese international and new Leigh Centurions recruit Jarrod Sammut will be the subject of our next Quickfire Q & A in Rugby League World and Total Rugby League Premium, so get your questions in below and we'll ask Jarrod the best ones!

spacer.png

How much did you enjoy yourself at Town  ... was there any particular highlight and will you come back please ?

• Like 1

How close were you to signing for Batley before joining Workington and is there a possibility of you joining them now or in the future?

As you have often been on the losing side when playing Leigh. Although you often scored and run the show against them.

Will that play a part in your game? As in the pressure being some what relieved.

What is one thing you would change about the international game?

new rise.jpg

Good luck at Leigh. Personally, I'd have preferred  that Wigan had used your talents more often in more games. Did that affect your decision to move on?

Four legs good - two legs bad

Not so much a question other than a statement, I hope that I speak for all the Leigh fans in giving you a big warm welcome to our club, I have long been a fan of your undoubted skills and cannot wait to see you performing in the Cherry 'n White.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Not so much a question other than a statement, I hope that I speak for all the Leigh fans in giving you a big warm welcome to our club, I have long been a fan of your undoubted skills and cannot wait to see you performing in the Cherry 'n White.

Likewise Harry , have always enjoyed watching Jarrod where ever he has played , looking forward to the season more than ever now , first heard the rumour a couple of weeks ago , so glad it was true 

• Like 2

Yarrr! Where did ye bury the treasure, ye verminous pirate?

• Haha 1

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Second question...

What are your thoughts on having to self-fund to play for Malta in this year's internationals? If you could say one thing to the IRL about this or the state of the international game generally (especially from the point of view of a smaller nation) what would it be?

Twitter: @TrylineBlog 
Latest Blog: Super League 2020 Preview - Infographic special! - https://thetryline.blogspot.com/2020/01/2020-super-league-season-preview.html