Quickfire Q & A with Jarrod Sammut

Maltese international and new Leigh Centurions recruit Jarrod Sammut will be the subject of our next Quickfire Q & A in Rugby League World and Total Rugby League Premium, so get your questions in below and we'll ask Jarrod the best ones!

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Not so much a question other than a statement, I hope that I speak for all the Leigh fans in giving you a big warm welcome to our club, I have long been a fan of your undoubted skills and cannot wait to see you performing in the Cherry 'n White.

Likewise Harry , have always enjoyed watching Jarrod where ever he has played , looking forward to the season more than ever now , first heard the rumour a couple of weeks ago , so glad it was true 

Yarrr! Where did ye bury the treasure, ye verminous pirate?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Second question...

What are your thoughts on having to self-fund to play for Malta in this year's internationals? If you could say one thing to the IRL about this or the state of the international game generally (especially from the point of view of a smaller nation) what would it be?

Archived