Where will each club finish in 2020?

I only start this thread, because I found the survey results to date very funny for the Roosters considering they are certainties for top 8. 

Does that mean that there is a big proportion of insane people answering NRL surveys or that the Roosters are hated more than I thought?

9C349FB8-AD12-4095-8281-2825942A7826.png

Roosters will  not win the premiership next year I’d say .Three in a row in that comp is  unheard of in the last 50 years outside Parra , and with the salary cap and competitive nature of the NRL now it would be the greatest of achievements . I predict Canberra or manly will win the premiership .. you heard it here first , unless it doesn’t happen and then I never said it 

On 09/12/2019 at 02:07, DavidM said:

Roosters will  not win the premiership next year I’d say .Three in a row in that comp is  unheard of in the last 50 years outside Parra , and with the salary cap and competitive nature of the NRL now it would be the greatest of achievements . I predict Canberra or manly will win the premiership .. you heard it here first , unless it doesn’t happen and then I never said it 

I wouldn’t be so certain of 3 in a row being unachievable. I mean Melbourne made three GFs in a row and would have been deserving premiers in each. Salary cap is difficult, but, depends on the nucleus of players around the club and whether they are satisfied with victories or cash.

I think Robinson is definitely from the same mould as Bellamy and can influence his key players to remain for a dynasty.

Hope they crumble though ?

• 2 weeks later...

Roosters internal problems with Mitchell could cause problems. Kyle Flanaghan is set to replace Cronk. Thats a big task for anybody esecially a kid with little experience. Having a young half and trying to get him to gel with the rest of the team will also take some time in my opinionn.I think they will struggle at first but would not be surprised to see them make a Grand Final.

Canberra for me are my favourites for next year-They have recruited well again and dont really need to change too much. Storm, Bunnies, Eels, Cowboys will be up there challenging for a Grand Final Spot but feel they dont have the strength, experience and depth that the Raiders and Roosters possess in some key positions.

souths have got some good signings.  jai arrow is on board, and a good chance for latrell mitchell.

roosters without cronk will struggle imo.  top 6 cant see three in a row.

no real standouts.

melbourne will do their usual good season form, but do they have enough to win or have the peaked and thats their best.

broncos can only get better.  newcastle with the new coach wil be interesting.

dragons with flanghan on board, and without the de bellin distractions should do better.

same with the titans under holbrook.

5 hours ago, aj1908 said:

souths have got some good signings.  jai arrow is on board, and a good chance for latrell mitchell.

roosters without cronk will struggle imo.  top 6 cant see three in a row.

no real standouts.

melbourne will do their usual good season form, but do they have enough to win or have the peaked and thats their best.

broncos can only get better.  newcastle with the new coach wil be interesting.

dragons with flanghan on board, and without the de bellin distractions should do better.

same with the titans under holbrook.

Think it depends weather they can secure arrow for this coming season or next

• 2 weeks later...

As usual more guff from the Sydney Media writing off Storm in the hope they will eventually get a correct call (using the stopped clock is right twice a day adage). I don't expect Storm to have the start like last year but I expect them to do the business in the 2nd half of the season. A lot of teams are looking good value for top 4 but at the moment it's all on paper!

If you like old type radio comedy/drama's etc listen to http://pumpkinfm.com/

I think its really difficult to predict. Roosters have lost Cronk and Mitchell, Raiders still look light up front, Storm have issues in the backs, Sea Eagles are likely to start the season without AFB and Jake Trbojevic and they don't have a hooker. Sharks have to replace Gallen and get the best out of Shaun Johnson, Broncos don't have a half back. Bunnies have to replace Sam and integrate Latrell.The only one of last year's top 8 that looks just as strong is Parra and they usually flatter to deceive. Or the chocolate soldiers from the far west?

Top 4 : Storm, Roosters, Eels, Sharks

Next 4 : Cowboys, Bunnies, Panthers, Tigers

In contention : Broncos, Knights, Raiders, Sea Eagles

No chance : Titans, Dogs, Dragons, Warriors

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Souths 

Roosters

Canberra 

Manly 

Parramatta

Storm

Sharks 

Broncos

Dragons ?

Neither of the top two will reach the GF , which will be a two out of Manly , Parra and Canberra .  

You were making sense until your last two sentences marra ?

Archived