Take His Legs

DoubleD

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/adam-hills-makes-rugby-league-documentary/

Adam Hills: Take His Legs is a new documentary that will be screened next month about the team he captains, Warrington Wolves, and their journey; including their trip to Australia to face Russell Crowe’s South Sydney Rabbitohs.

The 60-minute, one off special will air on Channel 4 at 11:30pm on Friday, December 13.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DoubleD said:

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/adam-hills-makes-rugby-league-documentary/

Adam Hills: Take His Legs is a new documentary that will be screened next month about the team he captains, Warrington Wolves, and their journey; including their trip to Australia to face Russell Crowe’s South Sydney Rabbitohs.

The 60-minute, one off special will air on Channel 4 at 11:30pm on Friday, December 13.

I've set a reminder - looking forward to it!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 3 weeks later...

Just to give a shout out for the Adam Hills documentary about Physical Ability Rugby League (PDRL) on Channel 4 Friday 13th December at 11:30 pm

Should be a great programme and it has even been listed as Critics Choice in the Sunday Times Culture magazine.

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

They just ran a trailer for it on Channel 4's Sunday Brunch. Really looking forward to it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

33 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Have they realized what it's about??

That thought did occur to me. While they refer to it as Physical Disability Rugby League, that's the only time the 'L' word is mentioned in the Critics Choice column, though it is mentioned in the listing so I was giving them the benefit of the doubt

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

50 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Have they realized what it's about??

Don't tell them, Pike!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 hours ago, Cumbrian Fanatic said:

That thought did occur to me. While they refer to it as Physical Disability Rugby League, that's the only time the 'L' word is mentioned in the Critics Choice column, though it is mentioned in the listing so I was giving them the benefit of the doubt

The Times, to my mind, too much doubt and ran out of benefit decades ago and it has to said, they've been very good at it!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

6 minutes ago, Damien said:

Adam Hills wearing a Warrington Christmas jumper on the Last Leg now.

Careful now - there'll be a campaign to make that the 2020 club strip!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Watching it. Enjoying it. Recording it to re-watch later.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you’ve not seen it make sure you do. It’s incredibly uplifting and hopeful. It shows RL in a really positive light but that’s not the point of it, really. The point is what is possible if people with disabilities have a little support. How some of those guys - particularly the visually impaired one  - play as well as they do, is beyond me. Anyway just watch it, Tweet about it and demand C4 put it on at an earlier time.  

Archived