Name on Home shirt

Blue Pike

Just a hypothetical question but interested to know from someone in the know.If I had more money than sense and wanted my name,say on an area of the Home shirt. How much would it be for a one off payment as surely no large sum of money would be disregarded by the Club.

24 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Just a hypothetical question but interested to know from someone in the know.If I had more money than sense and wanted my name,say on an area of the Home shirt. How much would it be for a one off payment as surely no large sum of money would be disregarded by the Club.

Well I’ve paid £100 for my name on the sleeves of a women’s rugby team kit  for next season, so it’d be a lot more than that, they have advertised before what deals they do. 

Im Fev and im proud

3 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

Well I’ve paid £100 for my name on the sleeves of a women’s rugby team kit  for next season, so it’d be a lot more than that, they have advertised before what deals they do. 

Thanks for that. I’m cashing in a large life changing six figure private pension next December so may sort something out with the Club as it will tickle me with pride seeing my name on the Home shirt ?

1 minute ago, Blue Pike said:

Thanks for that. I’m cashing in a large life changing six figure private pension next December so may sort something out with the Club as it will tickle me with pride seeing my name on the Home shirt ?

Don’t tell em yer name Pike ????

Im Fev and im proud

17 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Before you make any decisions make sure your income tax is on an even keel. I took out a private pension so I wouldn't be a liability on society. Recently the Inland Revenue said that after adding my private pension to my old age pension I had lost my Married Mans allowance and my Old Age allowance and I owed them a substantial amount of money. I am having to pay that monthly. Just a word of warning you never know with the powers that be what they will do next.

First of all I’m not a liar as my photo shows . This is one of four biggies I can claim I have been lucky enough to work in the top echelon of Engineering world toppers throughout my working life. My brother in law worked for Linpac for 25 years in the early days when his pension was massive and at 55 drew his pension which only lasted a year before he died of a heart attack. This was a major wake up call for me and I’m gonna enjoy myself as a richer person next year. I got £24000 minus £6000 in ppi this year Which I tret myself to the best Pike fishing gear available on the market. Next year apart from making sure my sons are ok I’m gonna treat myself to my name on the Fev shirt hopefully unless they ask for a stupid amount 

97EE81EF-E031-4662-857E-3CA89B973311.jpeg

Archived