Craft Brewer needed!!

RobertAM

Just heard that 3 Brewers are closing..we need a Wolfpack friendly craft brewer in there before the season starts..viewing party and post game knees up facility are a requirement!!

That is a shame, I liked the 3 Brewers Liberty, but it could be quite dead when there wasn't an Argos/TFC/Wolfpack game.

There quite a few other options in the area, the TWP needs a partner there for sure.

It went off a bit after Mathieu left for France, he was a fan and it showed in the level of enthusiasm at viewing parties and game day but it did seem they were trying towards the second half of the season. However with so many pubs in the area I trust one of them will step up but doubt that Brazen Head will come back as they are TFC focused and that's fine. Maybe the Craft Beer guys will encourage someone to take the plunge.

9 minutes ago, ojx said:

I like Northern Maverick, but we need something close (stumbling distance) to the stadium

44 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

It went off a bit after Mathieu left for France, he was a fan and it showed in the level of enthusiasm at viewing parties and game day but it did seem they were trying towards the second half of the season. However with so many pubs in the area I trust one of them will step up but doubt that Brazen Head will come back as they are TFC focused and that's fine. Maybe the Craft Beer guys will encourage someone to take the plunge.

We quit going to the 3 Brewers because the service and enthusiasm did indeed drop off...we started going to Liberty Commons instead...beer is better...food is better...distance is closer...service is much better!

45 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

agree  Liberty Commons is very good, they would need a huge tv setup though..3B's was excellent.

Yes it had more space no doubt..Shoeless Joes on King has some bigger screens.

When I shared the 3 B's news with Christine, she said..........."maybe David will buy it and re-name it "The Den II".  Great idea said I.......      3 B's are closing December 31st. I believe and who knows maybe a similar type establishment has bought the lease out and will be ready to open up in January.

8 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

When I shared the 3 B's news with Christine, she said..........."maybe David will buy it and re-name it "The Den II".  Great idea said I.......      3 B's are closing December 31st. I believe and who knows maybe a similar type establishment has bought the lease out and will be ready to open up in January.

Argyle could work the bar before and after the games!

2 hours ago, RayCee said:

That job's got your name all over it Kman.

If I lived down there man I would be right beside him pounding the suds to the populace....but i don't live down there i live up here...shoveling the snow ad infinitum!

Archived