McIlorum hospitalised – by his dog

wow- it is really slow for rl news when this is the best we can come up with- what headlines next?

josh charnley wing mirror knocked off by careless driver

next doors pet rabbit turns up in luke gales garden after been missing for over an hour

George burgess receives wrong item in post after ebay blunder 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

44 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

wow- it is really slow for rl news when this is the best we can come up with- what headlines next?

josh charnley wing mirror knocked off by careless driver

next doors pet rabbit turns up in luke gales garden after been missing for over an hour

George burgess receives wrong item in post after ebay blunder 

I’d buy that edition of league express for sure . 

I think it's time that Michael McIlorum did what my family have done and bought himself a Catalan Sheepdog, or Gos d'Atura Catala, if you prefer! 

Had a bit of a chuckle over this story, especially when I read his dogs were Parsons terriers. My Jack Russel is half Parsons - and that's the half that's bad tempered and stubborn who will bite if you try to make her do something she doesn't want to do.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

1 hour ago, Saint Toppy said:

Had a bit of a chuckle over this story, especially when I read his dogs were Parsons terriers. My Jack Russel is half Parsons - and that's the half that's bad tempered and stubborn who will bite if you try to make her do something she doesn't want to do.

I've a girlfriend like that 

?

Archived