Lyon

Eddie

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s not really, the lowest average is far bigger than Toulouse’s average. 

Plenty of Championship  teams get bigger gates than Toulouse, so why aren’t you bleating on about them being given a place? By your logic Widnes would be getting 15,000 every week if they went up, and Bradford 20,000. 

widnes were in super league.  bradford should be in super league.  your quoting ex super league clubs so of course some of their fans will stick around when they get relegated.  you honestly dont think toulose will average 7/8 k ?  really lol.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, aj1908 said:

widnes were in super league.  bradford should be in super league.  your quoting ex super league clubs so of course some of their fans will stick around when they get relegated.  you honestly dont think toulose will average 7/8 k ?  really lol.  

Come on then Einstein, why should Bradford be in Super League?

34 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

well if league was like soccer and had like 50 massive clubs, sure that would be a fine argument.

but youve got six big clubs, the expansion clubs then the rest are all a bit meh.

the only reason P and R works with soccer is because its such a massive sport, with so many massive clubs.

look how many ex Premier league sides are rattling around out of it, but with crowds of 14k - 35k on average.

Why do they have P&R in all levels of football then, right down to the lowest amateur level?

Describing clubs as ‘a bit meh’ is just patronising as well, you’d be much better off watching Premiership football or the NFL. 

38 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Nice one Eddie, keep those blinkers on

It’s not me that’s blinkered. I think teams should be in SL on merit. You think it should be based on mythical potential attendances, which is blinkered, and forgive me but I’d have no interest in the league that you want. 

37 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

You think Widnes and Bradford only have big fan bases because they used to be in Super League? Seriously pal, learn your history. 

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why do they have P&R in all levels of football then, right down to the lowest amateur level?

Describing clubs as ‘a bit meh’ is just patronising as well, you’d be much better off watching Premiership football or the NFL. 

I'd like league to grow 

Both in Australia and England it's stagnated 

League has so much potential.and never realises it 

And my mates a Liverpool.fc.fan I want to get back into it

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s not me that’s blinkered. I think teams should be in SL on merit. You think it should be based on mythical potential attendances, which is blinkered, and forgive me but I’d have no interest in the league that you want. 

That's not what i think..............you have no idea

9 hours ago, aj1908 said:

So expansion of.the game has to wait for the result of some game where the referre can make a mistake?

or like two years ago toronto missed out when they didnt kick enough penalty goals when clearly they were a better option than the broncos

Yeh thats a great way to grow a small isolated sport

Maybe the nrl should only have allowed the Brisbane Broncos in once they won some random promotion game 

Yep 

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Archived