What is santa bringing you?

Finally sorted myself with a new hi fi last month and decided to return to vinyl for the first time since 1990.

Have the following records already wrapped from the good lady:

Opeth - In Cauda Venenum (Swedish vocals version)

Pain of Salvation - In The Passing Light Of Day

My Dying Bride - Feel The Misery

Cathedral - The Etheral Mirror

Paranoid Visions - Adverse Reality

The%20Warriors%2060.jpg

Off to Shanghai on Sunday so thatll be interesting

I have zero want for anything 'material'so i suspect ill get stuff thatll be experience based or nowt. Hapoy either way.

Ive a nipper who will be around 9 month.. hes getting 1 small present from Shanghai and thats it

I got the wife a bag and a scarf thing.

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

The only thing I've asked for is a 2020 Yorkshire championship shirt because it doesn't have a sponsor on it and still has the proper badge.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I’ve got no idea so whatever I get will be a complete surprise this year which I prefer.

Created a couple of nice hardback photo books for my father based on cruises to Norway and Russia that I’m hoping will be gladly received.

My rather annoying sister can have an annoying Amazon Alexa speaker thingy for listening to music on! ?

23 hours ago, Vambo said:

Finally sorted myself with a new hi fi last month and decided to return to vinyl for the first time since 1990.

Have the following records already wrapped from the good lady:

Opeth - In Cauda Venenum (Swedish vocals version)

Pain of Salvation - In The Passing Light Of Day

My Dying Bride - Feel The Misery

Cathedral - The Etheral Mirror

Paranoid Visions - Adverse Reality

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

Archived