New York reported in serious move for Israel Folau

Manxmanc

9 minutes ago, Mark S said:

Gorilla marketing again, if it helps get some publicity then why worry about it.

That put a fantastic image in my head.

It has worked before.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

1 hour ago, Manxmanc said:

News building of a move by New York to sign Israel Folau, seemingly on the basis that New York might be a suitable place for rehabilitation.

New Zealand Herald

Daily Mail

Potsed here because this appears to have become an RL story.

Edit: Also in the Sydney Morning Telegraph, behind the paywall.

Do you mean The Sydney Morning Herald or the Daily Telegraph?

8 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

Do you mean The Sydney Morning Herald or the Daily Telegraph?

It should be the Daily Telegraph. I was thrown by the the link from Wales Online, which covered the story from the 'Sydney Daily Telegraph', no doubt used to distinguish this publication from the UK Telegraph.

I don't like the thought of Folau coming back to League.I think he did the dirty on them  when he went to play Rules.However being a believer in free speech,  I have nothing against him or others saying  what they believe in.

7 hours ago, frank said:

I don't like the thought of Folau coming back to League.I think he did the dirty on them  when he went to play Rules.However being a believer in free speech,  I have nothing against him or others saying  what they believe in.

Yeh rejected league twice.  So good he's not allowed back by the nrl though he's hardly poor.

• ckn locked this topic

43 posts removed. I'm leaving it locked as it's a rubbish non-story anyway.

And some of you lot know better than to start waffling on about religion, homophobia and racism in the way you did. Come on, I know its the close season but behave...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Archived