Bradford friendly

the old nine ole

I thought the friendly with the Bulls was classified as a Rams home game.  However I note that the ground and ticketing has been configured as a Bulls home game ..... in that if you try to buy a ticket it offers tiered prices, hospitality and allocated seating!   I am thinking that the Bailey bar will be set aside for the premium tickets and not available before the games to fans. ( I note all the Rams memorabilia has been removed from the Bailey bar)

Add this to us giving our home fixture up for the double header at Headingley  .....  means the only times we play the Bulls at our place will be on a Bulls home basis.   Is Owl lane really our home ground or are we leasing it from the Bulls!!  

Worrying!!

It's listed as a home game in League Express.

As a matter on interest, given that friendlies are shared gates and season tickets don't apply, would this alter your decision as to whether to attend or not?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Reap what you sow...

I believe that we are doing just that, with record numbers of sponsors on board this year thanks in part to some of them visiting our ground on Bulls promotional nights. They were impressed by our catering and meeting facilities, ample car parking, spacious training pitches and the overall professional presentation. No doubt a visit to MP would create the same impression.................oh!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

8 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

( I note all the Rams memorabilia has been removed from the Bailey bar)

Im a big big big supporter of having the Bulls at our gaff but if this is true its sad...

On 19/12/2019 at 10:49, the old nine ole said:

I thought the friendly with the Bulls was classified as a Rams home game.  However I note that the ground and ticketing has been configured as a Bulls home game ..... in that if you try to buy a ticket it offers tiered prices, hospitality and allocated seating!   I am thinking that the Bailey bar will be set aside for the premium tickets and not available before the games to fans. ( I note all the Rams memorabilia has been removed from the Bailey bar)

Add this to us giving our home fixture up for the double header at Headingley  .....  means the only times we play the Bulls at our place will be on a Bulls home basis.   Is Owl lane really our home ground or are we leasing it from the Bulls!!  

Worrying!!

Opportunity to clear up a few things, memorabilia from the Bailey bar was moved to the Amber Ribbon in the southstand as it was deemed that the New Amber Ribbon bar would benefit as well as fans to the relocation of the memorabilia as it would be seen by more fans and could be appreciated by a wider range of supporters both Rams & visiting supporters, as for Bradford there's no conspiracy or cover up, they're simply using our facilities at their cost which is a benefit to us.. It's a win/win situation for the Rams, and moving the game to headingley will be very lucrative for our club.. Just think alone..no food to buy in, no stewards to pay, no staff to pay, there will be £3000+ alone in them 3 things, free buses on so let's enjoy a "special away day home game" plus we can cheer the Wildcats on to beat Leeds, our club has lots of positives at the moment and we should embrace that. 

43 minutes ago, coolie said:

Opportunity to clear up a few things, memorabilia from the Bailey bar was moved to the Amber Ribbon in the southstand as it was deemed that the New Amber Ribbon bar would benefit as well as fans to the relocation of the memorabilia as it would be seen by more fans and could be appreciated by a wider range of supporters both Rams & visiting supporters, as for Bradford there's no conspiracy or cover up, they're simply using our facilities at their cost which is a benefit to us.. It's a win/win situation for the Rams, and moving the game to headingley will be very lucrative for our club.. Just think alone..no food to buy in, no stewards to pay, no staff to pay, there will be £3000+ alone in them 3 things, free buses on so let's enjoy a "special away day home game" plus we can cheer the Wildcats on to beat Leeds, our club has lots of positives at the moment and we should embrace that. 

Hi Coolie ... I get that ..thanks! .....

But has the home friendly with the Bulls been configured as a Bulls home game?  i.e the Bailey bar being closed to fans before the game as it has been allocated to the Bulls premium hospitality package? ....   that's what it says on the ticket purchase page!

This will mean our fans will be turning up expecting to sit where they want, in the North stand, only to find that many...the best... seats have been allocated!

I hope I am wrong and this is just an i.t. blip ....... but if you look on the ticket site you will note that most of the front seats have already been sold!!  It might not be a conspiracy ... but at best its a poor eg of communicating to the wider fanbase.

53 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Hi Coolie ... I get that ..thanks! .....

But has the home friendly with the Bulls been configured as a Bulls home game?  i.e the Bailey bar being closed to fans before the game as it has been allocated to the Bulls premium hospitality package? ....   that's what it says on the ticket purchase page!

This will mean our fans will be turning up expecting to sit where they want, in the North stand, only to find that many...the best... seats have been allocated!

I hope I am wrong and this is just an i.t. blip ....... but if you look on the ticket site you will note that most of the front seats have already been sold!!  It might not be a conspiracy ... but at best its a poor eg of communicating to the wider fanbase.

It's a home friendly 100%

Its all pay so season tickets are not used and not valid, so if you want your regular seat for the game turn up a little early. 

From my communications with the club the Bailey bar will be open in its usual way pre game, and would guess any Bradford hospitality package would involve been in the Royal suite to maximise their profits.and I'd have thought any tickets sold would have been for the black seats just above the tunnel and those used for hospitality, any tickets sold for other area's is a one off and we should remember that, like in the southstand where we stand always has a invasion of Bulls fans.. And we have to show tolerance because... It's only one game. 

On 19/12/2019 at 10:49, the old nine ole said:

Worrying!!

Heard on the grapevine that the memorabilia has been moved to make way for  the new bulls trophy cabinet made by mr wood.

Archived