Good Tidings

jroyales

Ah, yes !   The famous 'Twin Towers' of Wembley.  So near yet so far ! I've lost count of the number of times over the last 65 years that I've supported the Roughyeds that I've walked away at the final whistle of a cup game, heartbroken. But always thinking to myself, oh well, may be NEXT year we'll get there.

Let's hope that 2020 is finally THAT year !   Fingers crossed, we live in hope.

Meanwhile, I wish a Very Merry Christmas to all my fellow ROUGHYEDS, the Team, Matt Diskin and indeed everyone associated with our Great and Famous Club.

P.S. I haven't actually lost count of the number of times over the last 65 years we haven't got to Wembley.  It's 65 ! 

4 hours ago, ArthurO said:

Ah, yes !   The famous 'Twin Towers' of Wembley.  So near yet so far ! I've lost count of the number of times over the last 65 years that I've supported the Roughyeds that I've walked away at the final whistle of a cup game, heartbroken. But always thinking to myself, oh well, may be NEXT year we'll get there.

Let's hope that 2020 is finally THAT year !   Fingers crossed, we live in hope.

Meanwhile, I wish a Very Merry Christmas to all my fellow ROUGHYEDS, the Team, Matt Diskin and indeed everyone associated with our Great and Famous Club.

P.S. I haven't actually lost count of the number of times over the last 65 years we haven't got to Wembley.  It's 65 ! 

We're like Del boy . "This time next year , rodney, we'll  be millionaires'. Oh well here's wishing. Merry Christmas everyone.

Archived