Reece dean

toffeedog

Seems that way lol what a man of.his word he was first he signs then fails to tell the club he applied for oil rig job . I assume then he signs for Newcastle bit of a head scratcher how he suddenly now can make the long trip to Newcastle for training and matches from this great oil rig job . Ide be asking mr dean for a explanation if I was liners not that he would answer his call I guess 

15 hours ago, phildog said:

It stinks a bit though....are we actually pairing with Hull, they might have a versatile half-back we can borrow.

I think we should give Yates & White a shot first

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I thought they went OK for a new partnership.

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

25 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Agree. Thought White did ok. Looked like a halfback. Physique, tried things, few kicks, along with Yates, if they remain fit,  will be ok. Think we need centres sorting, and forwards are ok but all a bit same apart from Browny and Wardy when he was on. That intercept under our sticks was class.

First hit up so would say 6/10 ??

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

1 hour ago, colinb said:
1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Agree, good to see both attacking the line, White looked to be a decent organiser with a decent kicking game. Still not convinced about the outside backs yet, and thought their big lads got on top in the final 20. Hooley looked ok too!

Nice to blow the cobwebs away.

On 23/12/2019 at 18:43, toffeedog said:

Seems that way lol what a man of.his word he was first he signs then fails to tell the club he applied for oil rig job . I assume then he signs for Newcastle bit of a head scratcher how he suddenly now can make the long trip to Newcastle for training and matches from this great oil rig job . Ide be asking mr dean for a explanation if I was liners not that he would answer his call I guess 

Is he able to play at Newcastle because it's closer to the oil rigs?

For when the one great scorer comes to mark against your name he writes not if you won or lost but how you played the game.

1 hour ago, Dog Faced Gremlin said:

Is he able to play at Newcastle because it's closer to the oil rigs?

Hows he get there. Shifts. Training . Playing. Good luck to him. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

• 2 months later...

Looks a decent number 7 on  today's showing, still it was only Dewsbury he had on his pocket...

Archived