2020 Season Ticket

haskey

The digital age is slowly passing me by. I collected my season ticket from the office yesterday, and rather than have egg on face ringing them up. How does this new card work ?, There is no name , membership number, or magnetic strip on the card, so how can it be foolproof and therefore be wrongly used., specially if lost. If baffles me but perhaps it should as I am well into my 70s.

Can anyone help please.!!!

1 hour ago, haskey said:

The digital age is slowly passing me by. I collected my season ticket from the office yesterday, and rather than have egg on face ringing them up. How does this new card work ?, There is no name , membership number, or magnetic strip on the card, so how can it be foolproof and therefore be wrongly used., specially if lost. If baffles me but perhaps it should as I am well into my 70s.

I'd assume from the QR code on it, which should be able to be read from an app on a phone.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

3 hours ago, haskey said:

the club have new scanners which scan black square on front which contains all your details if lost with the push of a button it can be deleted from database and new one issued with new details

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 08:40, haskey said:

Come on now, Haskey, buck up. Do same as I do and get your 12 year old grandson round to advise !!!.

• 1 month later...

Archived