Bah Humbug

marklaspalmas

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 16:49, Blue Pike said:

Love is the only engine for survival    

( Leonard Cohen )

I realise that I am rather late with the goodwill wishes, but here's to a Prosperous and Happy New Year to all my dear friends at PO Road. I can tell that you are getting bored, Robin when you start to enquire about my health. Now 85 yrs of age and I shall outlive you, you old b****r. Wife is fine thanks very much. Hope everything is going swimmingly at the Evans residence. Si thi around.  

1 hour ago, saddleworth said:

I realise that I am rather late with the goodwill wishes, but here's to a Prosperous and Happy New Year to all my dear friends at PO Road. I can tell that you are getting bored, Robin when you start to enquire about my health. Now 85 yrs of age and I shall outlive you, you old b****r. Wife is fine thanks very much. Hope everything is going swimmingly at the Evans residence. Si thi around.  

85!! Bloody hell bob....

I hope I'm still going at 85. Not seen you in ages owd lad. Just wondered how you were. We're back up at Crigg now for the grandson..... still a good set-up up there.

Keep smiling 

4 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

85!! Bloody hell bob....

I hope I'm still going at 85. Not seen you in ages owd lad. Just wondered how you were. We're back up at Crigg now for the grandson..... still a good set-up up there.

Keep smiling 

Bob might be 85 but he argues like a 25 year old!   I don't know if that is a good or bad thing?

10 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Bob might be 85 but he argues like a 25 year old!   I don't know if that is a good or bad thing?

He was part of the team that built a new stand only a few years ago. He and others like him so folks like me have nice facilities.

Made of strong stuff that lot.

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

He was part of the team that built a new stand only a few years ago. He and others like him so folks like me have nice facilities.

Made of strong stuff that lot.

No doubt, no doubt.

Do you know, you lads have made my day. Many thanks for the plaudits although It was hard graft at Scarborough. I now sit in the family stand and gloat at the addition behind the sticks at the railway end. A good set up Robin at the All Blacks. Hope your grandson gets on okay. Two of my grandsons started their rugby careers there, one progressing to Wakefield Trinity and many years ago, one to FEV/ Sharlston.

Archived