Merry Christmas y'all

1 minute ago, Robin Evans said:

To all TRL contributors....

A merry Christmas from the Rovrum correspondent....?

And to you, Robin.

Just me and my 11 year old daughter for Christmas dinner today, as her Mum has gone to a religion that doesn't celebrate, so merry Christmas from the South coast branch of the Swinton Lions Supporters.

My big wish this Christmas is that Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade is banned from the radio.

Just looking out over the St Leonards seafront. Can you believe that some poor folk don’t live here?

Merry Christmas one and all.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Merry Christmas from deepest Suffolk where my missionary efforts to get a Super League team have failed yet again because we can’t beat the media budgets of those from the Americas. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Glad we are getting out Of Europe, our Trades Description Dept can get to grips with all the rip off stuff being sold from now on.

I have just checked on the ingredients of my Christmas Lunch and the turkey isnt from Turkey, the Brussel sprouts aren't from Belgium and the Yorkshire pudding is from Kent! 

Happy Yule everyone.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

1 hour ago, Bleep1673 said:

My big wish this Christmas is that Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade is banned from the radio.

As it's Christmas we'll let that slide.

Merry Christmas Everybody from the cloudless skies of East Yorkshire. Hope it's the same wherever you are.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Merry Winter Solstice to one and all. Though I suspect that our pagan ancestors ever suffered, and not for the first time mind you,  from the Gift of the Accursed Slimfit Shirt.

I think Marks and Spencer have identified a gap in the UK market for the untapped resource of North African marathon runners.

?

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

54 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Glad we are getting out Of Europe, our Trades Description Dept can get to grips with all the rip off stuff being sold from now on.

I have just checked on the ingredients of my Christmas Lunch and the turkey isnt from Turkey, the Brussel sprouts aren't from Belgium and the Yorkshire pudding is from Kent! 

Happy Yule everyone.

I blame the RFL

Archived