Stone Temple Pilots...discuss

Bit of a dull band back in the 80's...Scott Welland, herion addict who died. Thats about it really...although I dont know that much about em to honest....as I said they sounded pretty dull to me.

17 hours ago, Gray1967 said:

Bit of a dull band back in the 80's...Scott Welland, herion addict who died. Thats about it really...although I dont know that much about em to honest....as I said they sounded pretty dull to me.

Weiland’s best work was with Velvet Revolver.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Great band, amongst my faves. Core and Purple best of the STP albums for me. Scott Weilands last album before he died well worth a listen as well.

New STP album due next year!

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2019 at 19:39, Derwent said:

Weiland’s best work was with Velvet Revolver.

Agreed. Velvet Revolver were ace.

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

On 27/12/2019 at 01:06, Sports Prophet said:

In my top 3 of all time. 

“Songs From The Vatican Gift Shop” being my favourite of all albums.

Apologies, but they weren't for me.

I don't think that they were even real pilots.

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

Archived