How do you support your team?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go to as many games as I can but I live in London and spend five months abroad each year. I've never bought anything from any club shop.

I live over 200 miles away from my club so only go to a couple of games a season. I’d buy the shirt (to wear at home rather than out) if we weren’t  sponsored by Cash Converters but I do have a couple of nice older ones that I sometimes wear around the house. My 3 year old wears a Saints bobble hat too. 

I gave up on supporting a team long ago, when health and circumstances allow I go to whatever game attracts me most in whatever division, otherwise TV suffices and as a neutral refereeing decisions don't consume me like many on here.

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

I live over 200 miles away from my club so only go to a couple of games a season. I’d buy the shirt (to wear at home rather than out) if we weren’t  sponsored by Cash Converters but I do have a couple of nice older ones that I sometimes wear around the house. My 3 year old wears a Saints bobble hat too. 

I’m similar. These days I get to one or two home games a season, hopefully an away game (usually Catalans/London), Magic Weekend and any big games that occur out of the ordinary like the upcoming WCC v Sydney. 

Supporting Saints is great because we’re on TV a fair amount so I can follow the games quite easily, those that aren’t are on the radio, which I sometimes listen to if I’m around. I read the forums and read the local paper online to keep up with events. 

I’m not a massive merchandise fan. I’ve got about ten shirts I’ve bought off eBay from the 80’s-90’s and tend to rotate them for when I go to a game, otherwise I don’t typically wear them. 

ST holder. Sponsored players and games in past but have now put (a little) money directly into the club. When I can I bring newbies to the game. I guess in a tiny way I also try to promote Skolars on social media (as well as here!)

Just now, EssexRL said:

ST holder. Sponsored players and games in past but have now put (a little) money directly into the club. When I can I bring newbies to the game. I guess in a tiny way I also try to promote Skolars on social media (as well as here!) Wear the strip once a year at CC final. 

10 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Can I ask how old you are? 

Are you going to come out to watch all the big stars when they come to Hull?...not often you get to see the stellar talent of a side like the Wolfpack....its always good to observe the game played at the highest level.

Archived