Sign in to follow this  
Kayakman

Wolfpack Straight To the Top

5 minutes ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Hands up who thinks mr frisky and tbone fancy each other?

It's the modern world, we can fancy who we want.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

Great stuff, I worked in Morocco for 6 months - what was the village called? We used to hire a 4x4 when we had time off to travel round, so i may know it? Great place isnt it - bit dodgy these days but I would go back tomorrow - lot if Chelsea fans for some reason....

It was on the other side of the high atlas from Marrakesh can't remember the name of it, was visiting a friend who taught out there (hired a car and driver and went out to Merzouga. Took our time - 5 days staying in places on the way).  Beautiful country. I did notice a couple Chelsea flags (especially in Marrakech for some reason, poor choice of team of you ask me.)

By the way I'm not saying MCR and Liverpool aren't significant cities, just that in today's world they are less visited, and have less business and geopolitical significance then Toronto.

Manchester in particular is the best city in the UK (in my opinion) 

11 hours ago, aj1908 said:

You do remind me of yoda

😀

The season - finish it you will

The super league - win it you will 

No you will not. 

• Like 1

On 01/01/2020 at 08:09, RobertAM said:

a clever architectural engineer could expand Lamport to perhaps 15k seating with covered stands but that would be it however there are plans in the works to build another sports venue at Exhibition Place immediately adjacent to Lamport and sellout crowds in 2020 would hasten that development. The new stadium would likely be covered meaning February games would be in Toronto once that happens.

WHAT? I NEVER heard any of this! Details please

2 hours ago, TIWIT said:

WHAT? I NEVER heard any of this! Details please

Might have some info after the Jan 13th meeting. So far has just been hopeful developers chatter in the paper

3 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Might have some info after the Jan 13th meeting. So far has just been hopeful developers chatter in the paper

Look at what you have done now Robert!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Training camp 

In Manchester 

23 man squad 

Oh dear 

I know we can....I know we can....I know we can....

2 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

I know we can....I know we can....I know we can....

keep taking those meds fella, sbw will have one hell of a target on him  with some of our big fellas, cant wait to see him in action and am sure he will put bums on seats for sure inc mine.:kolobok_wild:

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, silverback said:

keep taking those meds fella, sbw will have one hell of a target on him  with some of our big fellas, cant wait to see him in action and am sure he will put bums on seats for sure inc mine.:kolobok_wild:

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I know we will...I know we will...I know we will....

Edited by Kayakman
  • Like 1

Salford managed with a similar squad size last year but the key difference was that we had a massive amount of wiggle room under the cap to play around with signings and loans. We also did pretty well on the injury front. A 23 man squad and close to the cap must be a bit of a concern?

I really expected TWP to bring in a couple more. 

3 minutes ago, LR23 said:

Salford managed with a similar squad size last year but the key difference was that we had a massive amount of wiggle room under the cap to play around with signings and loans. We also did pretty well on the injury front. A 23 man squad and close to the cap must be a bit of a concern?

I really expected TWP to bring in a couple more. 

We would but they won't let us.....

4 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

We would but they won't let us.....

If that was a comment on the salary cap, then you won't let yourselves get anymore players. No one is stopping you. You just have to get rid of others to bring more in if you want to be under the salary cap.

On 01/01/2020 at 14:47, aj1908 said:

America isn't a colony lol it won the war of independance with the help of France the good guys 

*female 

Or are you sending them in the post 

😀

It was only our 2nd team, the 1st was in India.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

1 minute ago, Click said:

If that was a comment on the salary cap, then you won't let yourselves get anymore players. No one is stopping you. You just have to get rid of others to bring more in if you want to be under the salary cap.

A Wolfpack never goes against its own!  You folks over there have lost your way.

We will do it...I know we can!

3 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

A Wolfpack never goes against its own!  You folks over there have lost your way.

We will do it...I know we can!

I don't even know how that is a response to my post, but ok.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Click said:

I don't even know how that is a response to my post, but ok.

Its pretty clear...this is the Wolfpack you are talking about, not a Leigh.  When we make a deal with a player we honour it!

We will make due, we will not falter, we will do it..we will achieve our destiny come hell or high water!  We will NEVER turn on our own.

29 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Its pretty clear...this is the Wolfpack you are talking about, not a Leigh.  When we make a deal with a player we honour it!

We will make due, we will not falter, we will do it..we will achieve our destiny come hell or high water!  We will NEVER turn on our own.

That's great to hear then. Like i said then, it is only you that is stopping yourselves from bringing more players in. No one is stopping you.

1 hour ago, Click said:

That's great to hear then. Like i said then, it is only you that is stopping yourselves from bringing more players in. No one is stopping you.

If that is the case why were we not given special dispensation like the Catalans got when they came in?????....the precedent is there...its discrimination plain and simple....we will endure and carry on.