RL spotting - RAF Advert

I'm watching E4 and there is an advert for the RAF that appears regularly. One of the things I spotted was guys in RL shirts, as one of the non-military perks of joining up. Green with white chevrons, which I think may be RAF Coningsby Panthers kit.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, Futtocks said:

I'm watching E4 and there is an advert for the RAF that appears regularly. One of the things I spotted was guys in RL shirts, as one of the non-military perks of joining up. Green with white chevrons, which I think may be RAF Coningsby Panthers kit.

Yeah I’ve seen it always comes on just before the Big Bang theory comes on. 

League has been within the RAF for some time now.  They have competed in various competitions and also many friendlies every year. 

Used to have their collective training at Uxbridge, not sure where now.  Some good people involved at the time my son played for them but like all situations, people move on and the organisation sometimes weakens.

RAF officer Damian Clayton sits on the  RL Community Board. Deservedly got his  gong for bringing  TGG to the forces. We tick all their  recruitment boxes. And remain more than active....

Hessle lad  RAF commander  and ex RL president   ' Dino ' will never be forgotten after his NCL dinner offerings   a couple of years ago

Safe pairs of hands for our game and our country

4 hours ago, del capo said:

RAF officer Damian Clayton sits on the  RL Community Board. Deservedly got his  gong for bringing  TGG to the forces. We tick all their  recruitment boxes. And remain more than active....

Hessle lad  RAF commander  and ex RL president   ' Dino ' will never be forgotten after his NCL dinner offerings   a couple of years ago

Safe pairs of hands for our game and our country

That’s the man!

Archived