Fastest players in the Championship

I see Regan Grace has been named the fastest player in Super League ..... I can't find any stats for the Championship as I guess there isn't the technology to measure the players ..... So subjectively who might be the fastest players outside Super League?

I would think that at his peak Rob Worrincy would have been a contender and there are a couple of fast players at Toulouse ....  

3 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

I see Regan Grace has been named the fastest player in Super League ..... I can't find any stats for the Championship as I guess there isn't the technology to measure the players ..... So subjectively who might be the fastest players outside Super League?

I would think that at his peak Rob Worrincy would have been a contender and there are a couple of fast players at Toulouse ....  

If you’re on Instagram I suggest you follow Toulouse S&C coach Adam Innes as he posts some fascinating and insightful behind the scenes stuff on the Toulouse players.

Marcon is particularly fast but interestingly in speed training all of other wingers get a % head start based on their difference in sprint times over 30 metres.

59 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

I'd put Foggin Johnson from the bulls in there. This should be a comp every year anyway

I've only seen him play once, but he was quick in that game!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 01/01/2020 at 17:49, the old nine ole said:

As of this season it will be Kieran Dixon. Fact

On 01/01/2020 at 20:36, Anonymouse said:

According to James Ford at York City Knights last season it was Tee Ritson , fastest player he had ever seen he said on the radio 

like lightening this lad,he made a try at home against toulouse last season that was sensational.

Archived